Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Carek, sorry you're getting cramps.
:hug: MrsSpringsteen, I'm sorry you're going through a bad moment. Hope things get better for you.

I've heard good reviews for North Country. I want to see it so I hope this weekend my husband and I can get "date night". Our babysitter is not available this weekend, so I'm trying to find another one. :|

I saw The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, and now I can't sleep. This is coming from someone who loves horror movies and hardly ever gets scared by them. :tsk:

EDIT: :yikes: iTunes was working fine before I wrote that...I opened it after I wrote that and the font from all the songs was jumbled all over the fucking place. It has NEVER done that before. No joke. :yikes:

http://www.flickerandfade.org/whatonearth.gif

I'm not going to sleep for the rest of the night. :|

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
I saw The Exorcism Of Emily Rose, and now I can't sleep. This is coming from someone who loves horror movies and hardly ever gets scared by them. :tsk:

EDIT: :yikes: iTunes was working fine before I wrote that...I opened it after I wrote that and the font from all the songs was jumbled all over the fucking place. It has NEVER done that before. No joke. :yikes:

:hug:

I do want see that one. I love scary movies. I tried to get my friend to go with me but she told me if she goes and see that then I would have to spend the night with her. Hold her hand when she has to get up and go to the bathroom. :ohmy:
We never went to see. I'm waiting for it to come out on dvd.
The Exorcist scared the living daylights out of me. I saw that when I was about 9 years old just because my mom said no you can't see it, it is too scary for you. Well she was right about that one. Even though I have seen that movie about 20 times already, it stills scares me. :yikes:

GibsonGirl said:

I LOVE horror movies and Emily Rose was the first horror movie my hubby and I actually saw in the theaters. Wow! And it was only Pg-13 at that. My back was pressed against the seat the whole time! BTW, my daughter's name is Emily and my mom's name is Rose. :|

mdw3935 said:
:hug: Carek, sorry you're getting cramps.
:hug: MrsSpringsteen, I'm sorry you're going through a bad moment. Hope things get better for you.

I've heard good reviews for North Country. I want to see it so I hope this weekend my husband and I can get "date night". Our babysitter is not available this weekend, so I'm trying to find another one. :|

awww date night:hug::cute:
my husband and I try to make every friday date night.

tiny dancer said:
I never went on a blind date.

I ended up marrying my blind date:lol:

1 blind date = 6 years of dating=marriage 4 weeks ago today:hyper::cute::drool:

a blind date I almost backed out of.

Well I don't care....did Chas notice? If not then you're off the hook. Well, it WAS off the hook! Last night was SO much fun! I cant wait for the guys to play there again. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom