Tell me something true..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been missing out on Conan lately :(

i watched the Scottish guy yesterday instead :reject:
i feel like such a traitor....because i find the other guy really funny too

and getting to semi-important stuff

things between me and MrE2u are perfectly fine :D:up:

I don't have a BO problem, it's just one of those things that ina rush like I usually am in the mornings, I forgot something in my regular routine and once I realized what it was it felt weird the rest of the dang day! :|

^I hate that Carek:| then you feel all self consious all day long and convinced you stink...I did that last weekend:tsk:

I had to get the hats and mittens out of the closet this morning:scream: its 29 degrees:scream:

^2 day hangovers:barf::yikes::hug:

last year after my work christmas party I had a hangover the next day, it was so bad I couldn't see:huh:

nothing like getting smashed at work christmas parties:rockon::huh:

/\ 2 days!
thats harsh, how much did you drink?!?!?

chances are actually that somewhere along the line of being drunk and hungover you've knocked your immune system for 6 and probably picked up a bug or something and thats why you still feel shit.

i've had that before - thought i had a hangover for 4 days, just turned out that i had indeed had a hangover one day and actually got a stomach bug which lasted 3 more days!

i know this because my dad got it aswell... unless he went out on a bender too :lol:

Dismantled said:
I've become a coffee drinker:| and I don't really want to be one
I'm drinking my coffee right now.
Can't do the morning without it, must have my coffee. I never was a coffee drinker until I had my first child.

I hope Carek doesn't forget her deodorant today. :wink:

Dismantled said:
^2 day hangovers:barf::yikes::hug:

nothing like getting smashed at work christmas parties:rockon::huh:

Aw :hug:

Nothing like passing out on your friend's bathroom floor! :wink: :tsk: :barf: Not my finest moment..

And digsy let's just say that I drank TOO MUCH. And by the way, I love your avatar! :D

thanks
i got it off the photos of bono and edge at Anton Corbijns exhibit opening in NY this week

Carek
:shame:

:wink: :hug:

I am drinking Guinness right now :up:

mdw3935 said:

Can't do the morning without it, must have my coffee.

I'm actually vicious in the morning if I don't have coffee. I can be very aggressive :|

I have too keep spraying my bad bad dog with a water gun too stop him from barking at everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom