Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey i live in PA too =D
do you have an AIM sn

bonoslilpal how did you like the hawaii show?
ill admit i was slightly jealous when i found out you met bono and of course i saw you on stage :wink: awesome. edge is my man though! Rock On!

edge rocks too :rockon:

the hawaii show was great! besides the fact i got on stage, the show was really awesome! i was so happy they played Window in the Skies since i had just learned the lyrics :wink:

U2_Refugee I know how you feel and I have the same name as you! (Even though I am a boy called Adrian) and I am 17, we have abit in common. I understand how that feels when your m8 don't like them but that's because the don't appreciate what is good and what is rubbish, I am glad that you are proud to be a U2 fan and you admire the Edge just as much as I do!

hey im 15 from belfast, ireland!
im only new to interference, glad to see that their are plenty of other teenagers :D
yea, none of my friends like U2 either :(

I'm 16 , :) but nobody from my friends likes U2, I also tried to convert some of my friends but it was unsuccessful. So I'm the only one :sad:

hi i have managed to convert some of my friends but they only like certain songs.. everyone here seems to have that problem of not having friends who like U2 but thats what interference.com is here for :)

so whats everyone's favourite U2 song?

Hey Aids!! Me and Amber both finally got accounts on this! I don't know if she's spoken to you about it yet.
I'm 16 too and none of my friends here in Scotland like U2 so ye i'm like the rest of you finding friends here!!:happy:

Oh thats a tough one, i'm not even sure i have a favourite song theres just too many good ones!! Whats yours music.u2?

Ammm... i don't really know and I should since I was the one who asked the question :giggle:
I've been listening to The Joshua Tree loads lately so anything of that I guess. Too hard to chose!! :)

I've almost never posted in Interference before. Serena Vox tells me I should more often. So hi! :wave:

I'm 14, only gotten into U2 recently, since December, but still a good fan! My favorite album's Zooropa. But I don't have really any friends who like U2. One of them likes How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, but that's it.

I'm also learning guitar, if that helps any. :wink:

Can I pick a Best of Album or is that just cheating? :giggle:
Do you have a favourite album?
I've found an easier question, how did you hear/first get into U2?

Hi Sister Shine :wave:

Welcome Sister Shine!!:D

haha, maybe!
No mine changes all the time lol they are all great!!:D
Well... I've listened to them all my life as my dad is a big fan and played them constantly when i was younger, kind of forgot about them when i was about 10 then it all came back and a hell of a lot more when i saw the Vertigo video and that was the start of my complete love for them, since then i've lived and breathed U2!!!:happy:

What about you then??

Amm well a preview CD for All That You Can't Leave Behind came with a magazine in like 2000, but we lost it. My brother found it in 02/03 and started listening to it and well so did I.

Another question :laugh:
Favourite member and why?
I think I know that one but I'll ask anyway lol

Oh wow that an interesting way to get into them!

Haha it's so ovbious with me isn't it!!:D EDGE!!! Well, i think he's the best musician ever!! He has such a unique way of playing the guitar, it completely transfixes me everytime i watch him play! I love him voice, personally i think he should sing more, don't get me wrong i think Bono has an incredable voice, but i'd like to see Edge do more. His personality, so caring, slight shyness to him as well but it's cute, he does loads of work with charities as well behind the scenes though usually. I really support Music rising!!:D And well i'm totally in love with him as he's the sexiest guy on the planet!!!!:drool:
Anyway lol after my rant, whos your favourite??

Back
Top Bottom