TEEN Plebans: They were born to sing for us! (Bono, at least.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah this one... :hyper::hyper:
just a second i'll go to a store near here to buy some ingrediets to do Brigadeiro (?) :hyper::cute::drool: i've to be good at this to present it while i'm in Dublin. :evil: then i'll start to sell it there and i'll be rich :evil:

:drool:
Watch Ireland's population numbers going down in a few months.

What?? :shifty::shifty: :wink:

Me neither...
You guys must be really close friends,I`d love to go with you guys too but that ain`t gonna happen until like waayyy later... :crazy:

I'm very close with Amber...she's close to Adge...makes a pretty triangle to me :wink:

My very best friend is moving to Oregon...I didn`t get to see her that much here and I sure as hell won`t see her now :sad:

:( That really sucks. :hug:

My friend Brian moved wayyyyy up to northern Maine last year. Now he's moving to Virginia. :huh: :shrug: Oh well. I went through a hard time cuz i missed him a lot but now i'm used to life without him. he doesn't realize that my two friends lie and :blahblah:

Yeah....:lol:

I'm sure you guys will stay close though. :) I just didn't really want to stay close with Brian this year since he never bothers to contact us...:blahblah:

Thanks guys,maybe one day I`ll take a trip there and see her again...and another friend of mine had moved to Virginia a few years ago,the thing is that both of my friends and I had met a church at different times a while back and we had been friends even since but I have never had a any contact with the friend that moved to Virginia so I have no idea how she is doing...

Back
Top Bottom