Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah, I hate such situations. My own alarm clock is irritating enough, but when there are more of them...:crack:

I just noticed it's around 7.45 AM in your time zone. Do you always wake up so early?

The alarm was set at 5:50. Ugh.

I do love me some sleep. It'll be nice to get proper sleep and have proper dreams again. *sigh*

The alarm was set at 5:50. Ugh.

I was waking up at 3.50 when I was working this summer. It was much easier than waking up at 6 for school, though. I don't know why :hmm: Now I'm waking up at 10/11.

I do love me some sleep. It'll be nice to get proper sleep and have proper dreams again. *sigh*

You have dreams every time you sleep, just forget them.
The last dreams I remember are connected with U2.

1) In my dream Edge announced he had his hair again but he'd got used to wearing beanie so much so he'd continue doing that :lol:

2) In my another dream Bono launched his own line of rosaries :giggle:

It looked alright some time ago :shifty:

theedgezootv-edge-04.jpg

Yes, a six week internship in the middle of fucking nowhere.
I got treated like shit. :down: And it cost me allot of money traveling.
It sucked so hard and I almost quit , but I don't want to be a pussy and give up. :angry: But still they treated me like shit.

Oh god. That doesn't sound like fun. Suddenly packing seems fucking magnificent.

I never regretted things yet. But this I regret so much.
I barely have some money left, only my lifesavings which I don't want to touch.

Still need to buy that uber deluxe AB remaster and then I'm broke.
Thank god my work is able to give me some more hours.
An I actually love my job :love::drool:

Ooooh! I love packing, where are thou going? I haven't got a chance to catch up with the thread , since I'm still used to the old tempo of the thread (which is non-existent)
And I felt a bit depressed so barely was on my laptop.

:( about the money...I hate that we need to use money for everything and it's so hard to get it...good that you love your job, though, that makes it better.

I totally cannot afford the uber deluxe version...or rather, I'll be using that money on concerts new tour around. *sigh* I just really don't want to spend $600+ on something that I could get the $160-ish version of...

I'm going to college in less than a week. Packing's not fun because I'm worried I won't be able to fit stuff...and I'm basically waffling between clothes and art supplies...I'll need the art supplies because my parents will not want to pay for them even though they said they might...

:( about the money...I hate that we need to use money for everything and it's so hard to get it...good that you love your job, though, that makes it better.

I totally cannot afford the uber deluxe version...or rather, I'll be using that money on concerts new tour around. *sigh* I just really don't want to spend $600+ on something that I could get the $160-ish version of...

I'm going to college in less than a week. Packing's not fun because I'm worried I won't be able to fit stuff...and I'm basically waffling between clothes and art supplies...I'll need the art supplies because my parents will not want to pay for them even though they said they might...

Yeah, its just that I had to use the money for getting the most shit experience ever, and there's basically no way out becuase its a mayor part of your education and it counts for my graduation.
The fact that I missed the end of the tour becuase of this internship makes it even more shittier to me, I could have had the most amazing time, meeting Edge thogether with Ingrid, rocking out in Canada etc... :sad:

I can afford it becuase I work a lot. But Due to the internship I missed 2 months of work. So yeah, I'm spending my last bit. I can only afford it becuase I still live with my parents.

Yay for you going to art college :rockon: If I didn't have a job at the zoo ,
I would be studying Graphics , Photography and Art. :cute:
Those are my two big passions. Art and Animals.

I wonder how your work is going to progress and change while your there :D Since you regularly post in the fanart thread.

I wasn't really at the end of the tour...just saw 1 show, in my hometown. Will remedy, next tour. I need to see moooore. XD

I'm excited for my work progressing and changing! I mean, it's improved a lot over the last 4 years (let me think of something from 4 years ago...wait...) but since I'll be doing art all the time hopefully it'll get even better...

Here's an obviously no-reference-used sketch from 4 years ago:

Coats_Need_Not____by_Alois_Noette.jpg

(look at that. That's not a possible angle at all. And her face is totally flat.)

And an obviously no-reference-used sketch from recently:

ruth_drumming_by_alois_noette-d3j1act.png

(holding the drumstick the wrong way...whatever, at least she has hands that don't look too freaky)
I still obviously can't do drums, and stuff with reference looks better, and I did better stuff in '07 than that example, and '11 than that example, but it's a good representation of how the shittiest aspects of my drawing/grasp of anatomy have improved...

Yes, a six week internship in the middle of fucking nowhere.
I got treated like shit. :down: And it cost me allot of money traveling.
It sucked so hard and I almost quit , but I don't want to be a pussy and give up. :angry: But still they treated me like shit.

Really sounds like hell. You must be extremely determined to have lasted out something you couldn't stand.

I wasn't really at the end of the tour...just saw 1 show, in my hometown. Will remedy, next tour. I need to see moooore. XD

I'm excited for my work progressing and changing! I mean, it's improved a lot over the last 4 years (let me think of something from 4 years ago...wait...) but since I'll be doing art all the time hopefully it'll get even better...

Here's an obviously no-reference-used sketch from 4 years ago:

(look at that. That's not a possible angle at all. And her face is totally flat.)

And an obviously no-reference-used sketch from recently:

(holding the drumstick the wrong way...whatever, at least she has hands that don't look too freaky)
I still obviously can't do drums, and stuff with reference looks better, and I did better stuff in '07 than that example, and '11 than that example, but it's a good representation of how the shittiest aspects of my drawing/grasp of anatomy have improved...

I'm glad you got to see them, its hard for younger people to see them becuase we usually have not enough money or lack of transportation.

There defenitely progress in your work, I can see it too.
I had the same, recent 8 years my skills have improved allot.
I'm doing a lot of hyper-realism these years. Thanks to U2 , they are so great to draw.:cute: Especially my shading has improved so much.
But Anatomy as well.

Really sounds like hell. You must be extremely determined to have lasted out something you couldn't stand.

I just don't want to be one of those tossers that quit whenever they get something they don't like. But I felt robbed none the less. Your sense of pride just gets smacked into the ground you know.

Yes I am determined and very stubborn. I think that's why I relate so much to Bono, he's like an example for me, where you can get when you fight for it. I feel related to him. It sounds so cliché but he does.

I'm definitely the kind of type that would walk around with pain till I my leg gets paralyzed. I wish I had an Edge to look out for me tough :giggle:

He is preeeeeetty.

I got to Chapter 37...*sigh* I'm starting to get emotionally attached...well, more than I was...to your characters, Blue...
Yay, that's good.... I got emotionally attached to your and Grace's characters. Really badly too. But then again, this happens all the time. I just got back from seeing Fright Night in the theater and got emotionally attached to those characters too! Sometimes I just don't want stories to end...

Hi everyone who's around :wave:

Hi Blue :wave:

I just don't want to be one of those tossers that quit whenever they get something they don't like. But I felt robbed none the less. Your sense of pride just gets smacked into the ground you know.

Yes I am determined and very stubborn. I think that's why I relate so much to Bono, he's like an example for me, where you can get when you fight for it. I feel related to him. It sounds so cliché but he does.

I'm definitely the kind of type that would walk around with pain till I my leg gets paralyzed. I wish I had an Edge to look out for me tough :giggle:

Impressive :up:
Not only Bono but all the band members are examples of how determination, commitment and hard work lead to success. After reading U2 by U2 I realized they could have given up many times (stolen lyrics, lack of inspiration, private problems, haters etc, etc). But they didn't do it, and that's why they are who they are.

I can be determined, not always though, not for being determined itself. I need a goal to study or work very hard.

Are you planning to do something interesting before school starts? Trip or something?

I'm glad you got to see them, its hard for younger people to see them becuase we usually have not enough money or lack of transportation.

There defenitely progress in your work, I can see it too.
I had the same, recent 8 years my skills have improved allot.
I'm doing a lot of hyper-realism these years. Thanks to U2 , they are so great to draw.:cute: Especially my shading has improved so much.
But Anatomy as well.

Lack of money and transportation is totally my situation...I was pointing out a good music place in the Bay Area to my mom while driving up north and remarking that it was way too far away for me to ever be able to go...

And drawing U2 :up: Totally helps with anatomy/realism. And looking at Bono's face, personally, is really inspiring for me to do art :)

Yay, that's good.... I got emotionally attached to your and Grace's characters. Really badly too. But then again, this happens all the time. I just got back from seeing Fright Night in the theater and got emotionally attached to those characters too! Sometimes I just don't want stories to end...

Hi everyone who's around :wave:

Aww. Yeah, whenever characters are in bad situations you get attached to them...

:giggle: I may use one of my characters' names as a pseudonym if there are too many Katies at my school...

Back
Top Bottom