Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whoa. Ok, actually, getting a haircut today ^^ my mom is on top of things and just called the place and I'll be late for something else but whatever. It needs to get done.

And there's a lot that's :lol:-worthy here, so that's understandable :wink:

Whoa. Ok, actually, getting a haircut today ^^ my mom is on top of things and just called the place and I'll be late for something else but whatever. It needs to get done.

Cool :) You needn't have worried about it that much.
Are you going to just get your hair shortened or something more?

And there's a lot that's :lol:-worthy here, so that's understandable :wink:

True :lol:

I've just found out that in Budapest (where I'm going next week) there are some Celtic ruins :love: Yay!

It'll be shorter...above my shoulders somewhere...don't know how it'll end up looking because I'm going somewhere I haven't before...I'm going to try very hard not to just get the normal straight-across 2-inches-gone though since I have to pay a bit more for this one...

Celtic ruins are seriously everywhere. It's surprising sometimes. (Except they're not in America, of course. Damn.)

It'll be shorter...above my shoulders somewhere...don't know how it'll end up looking because I'm going somewhere I haven't before...I'm going to try very hard not to just get the normal straight-across 2-inches-gone though since I have to pay a bit more for this one...

I suffer from a kind of new-hairstylist-phobia. I trust mine, others scare me a bit. I have some bad memories... :crack:

Celtic ruins are seriously everywhere. It's surprising sometimes. (Except they're not in America, of course. Damn.)

Celts lived near my city for a while :D
Maybe you don't have Celtic ruins in America, but you do have Joshua Tree Park! I'll go there when I have two or three 0s more on my bank account and if I get the visa.

Me too...that's why I've been freaking out :giggle: My mom's been there though which is good. And fortunately it is not SuperCuts, whose fails tended to plague my childhood...

Ooh, that's awesome. And Joshua Tree Park is relatively (6? 8? hours) close to me...just, I can't drive and it's hot as hell. I'd rather have freezing Ireland.

And Joshua Tree Park is relatively (6? 8? hours) close to me...just, I can't drive and it's hot as hell. I'd rather have freezing Ireland.

Were I you, I'd go :D Well, heat must be an obstacle, as well as the fact you can't drive (neither can I, honestly), but nothing is impossible.

Ireland is another place where I plan to go, or rather the first one, because it requires waaaaaay less money as I live in Europe. I wanted to visit Ireland next summer, but I changed my mind and I'll wait till the next tour. I'll kill two birds with one stone.

Were I you, I'd go :D Well, heat must be an obstacle, as well as the fact you can't drive (neither can I, honestly), but nothing is impossible.

Ireland is another place where I plan to go, or rather the first one, because it requires waaaaaay less money as I live in Europe. I wanted to visit Ireland next summer, but I changed my mind and I'll wait till the next tour. I'll kill two birds with one stone.

I've been trying to plan out a road trip out there for some time now. But it's just that I live on the opposite end of the country. :sigh: But next tour, I'll make it out there AND to Ireland for sure. :D

Most definitely!! :D It'll be my first time there. I've been wanting to go ever since I was little. A lot of my ancestors came form there. :)

Wow, that's awesome!
It'll be my first visit too, but it's been my dream for only a couple of months. :lol: I can't wait to go there!

Always. ;) Who do you think is the one that talked Pirate Edge girl into coming to Dublin. Along with several other North Americans.

That's Dublin for ya. :D WHich is why I'm trying to get as many of my friends to come with us. It's the biggest party of the tour, plus I love Ireland so that's great too.

They'd better not do an arena tour, if the whole Interference come, we won't fit into the building :giggle:

They haven't toured Arena's in Europe in 10 years. I doubt they ever will again. The demand is just far too huge. :) And even then Ireland got Slane, so that's a major huge place.

I don't believe they would do it either. I wouldn't mind seeing them at an arena, but those rumours are rather unlikely to come true.

I've never seen them in an Arena before, and would rather not want them to go back to that. It'd be a pain in the ass to get tickets!

Back
Top Bottom