TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: Diggin' the new style!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep!!

Aah! Did you like it? :lol:

It was ok- they at least listened to me this week. We had some girl who had previously abused some other girls in the class turn up, so they were running around freaking out :scream: Other than that it was good. Floorball next week.

2 weeks until my 4 week teaching block :ohmy:

ok...we call it street hockey :lol:

omg! Hockey :hyper:

That's an excelent choice! :D If you need help with anything...you know :shifty:

Yeah, we're doing it on the basketball court since its wooden

As soon as we decided to do it I thought of you actually :lol:

What sort of fun activities would you suggest?

There's a game, we just call it Paint Ball...without "paint" balls...:lol:

You just put matresses, we put hockey goals and loads of other stuff all around the gym. There's two teams...in two corners, you have a flag and the first one to get the other teams flag wins. And then you have balls to try and kill people from the other team. That's what the goals and matresses are for, to hide behind and stuff.

I hope you understand :crack:

anyways, it's really fun :yes:

That seems pretty cool- but i think the kids would go bananas and we only have a 45 minute lesson. Do you know any good mini games? We did versions of Piggy in the Middle last week when we did basketball-stuff like that?

Ooh well it doesn't take long to prepare :shrug: I don't know other stuff. We rarely play games like that. It's always badminton, volley-ball...but you could play baseball!

Piggy in the middle? :ohmy: Never heard of that but Monkey in the middle! :lol:

Baseball :hmm: I need to check what equipment the school has- they're so under-resourced it's stupid :tsk:

Piggy in the middle is where there are two people who throw the ball to each other and the Piggy tries to intercept- pretty simple and fun

OMG! That is so true!! I loved knowing what time it was down there! Yep it's 10h30! What time down there? 3h30? 4h30? :shifty:

Yeah you know the sugar you mix with water and put it in the fridge...then it's all jelly :drool:

Yeah :uhoh:

you? :lol:

COCH?! omg what did I posted there?! :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom