TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it'd be easier for me to deal with coming down from my Crack high after each gathering I've been to if it weren't so difficult to gather with my Easties 2 or 3 times a year. :sigh: I mean, just considering Kelly A., Iris, Alma & Laura: even a midway point for us all would be a Hell of a drive. We're talking FL, GA, NC, DE & NJ... :sad:

Dammit - now I've got concert and gathering withdrawal. :doh:

guess what?!!

I was afraid to weigh myself after coming back from vacation, because I worked out so little in the hotel..

I just stepped on the scale for the first time.... and in five days in SoCal, I lost 8 pounds!

Just by not eating!!!

I am never eating again!!! wooohooooooo!

Mini gathering in July :hyper:

New friends from across the country not being there :sad:

Someday I will be a multi-billionaire with a huge mansion and my own air fleet, so pulling off these gatherings will be much, much easier.

You know, it'd be easier for me to deal with coming down from my Crack high after each gathering I've been to if it weren't so difficult to gather with my Easties 2 or 3 times a year. :sigh: I mean, just considering Kelly A., Iris, Alma & Laura: even a midway point for us all would be a Hell of a drive. We're talking FL, GA, NC, DE & NJ... :sad:

true but you know what, you have now reached the ranks of friends I have seen more often than the friends that live 10 mins from me. :wave:

I may have to come up for a weekend before October.

Hahaha this exactly how I feel! :madwife:

Can I ask where you are? You can always PM me.

Mini gathering in July :hyper:

New friends from across the country not being there :sad:

Someday I will be a multi-billionaire with a huge mansion and my own air fleet, so pulling off these gatherings will be much, much easier.

I hope it's sooner than later Dev! :hyper: :hug:

Miss you all! Wish I could have been at the Sunday evening/Monday gatherings :sigh:

One last word from me since this is getting near the 1K mark and really, no longer a Gathering thread..."We West Coasters tried to make our East Coasters and friends from the U2 world welcome and comfortable...thanks to all the drivers, hosts/hostesses/guests from near and far for making the past week pretty enjoyable...many friendships were made from this past gathering...lastly, a very big HUG :hug: to Devlin for the work she put into that CPK effort...hope to see everyone in 2011!"

And Bono...get your back together! :up:

One last word from me since this is getting near the 1K mark and really, no longer a Gathering thread...

Chat thread! :wink:

I think its best to close all the tour date threads once the dates pass and everyone has finished posting pics or chatting about their meet ups. New threads can be started once we get the new dates. Or if people still want to have gatherings, of course threads can always be started in the Interference Gatherings forum. I'll let this one go till 1000.

I think its best to close all the tour date threads once the dates pass and everyone has finished posting pics or chatting about their meet ups. New threads can be started once we get the new dates. Or if people still want to have gatherings, of course threads can always be started in the Interference Gatherings forum. I'll let this one go till 1000.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I don't want this to end!

Oooh that hurt my gut a little bit :(

And Romi! Start merging your thoughts ! We're three posts closer to ending it all :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom