TBD - Anaheim VII -JOIN US AT THE SPA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I found out I'm getting one of these :crack:

fernandes-retrorocket-200x-black-1.jpg

(The guitar, one exatly like it... not my very own The Edge)

If they have a Combo-pack, you could always keep the guitar and give The Edge to Dev.

(Seriously, though, congrats on the forthcoming guitar. That's awesome!)

If anyone is interested, we may be doing dinner and drinks at the Auld Irisher the night before the Fair :D

I think we should move OC Fair and Auld Irisher talk over to Gatherings so we can get that thread going :shifty:

don't say that yet!

I know I shouldn't, but these are going to get harder to pull off.

When I was in Griffith Park, the whole "I'll never see these people again" thought started ruining my day. By the time I had to say bye to Lila and Maddy, I pretty much had the life sucked out of me.

:sad:

When I was in Griffith Park, the whole "I'll never see these people again" thought started ruining my day. By the time I had to say bye to Lila and Maddy, I pretty much had the life sucked out of me.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Can you say WEBCAM? :tongue:
I might have to get out of my pajamas more often then :shifty:

Sounds like you are Stuck In A Moment... :wink:

We'll all see each other again, Rich. And you'll introduce us to your wife, and everything will be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom