Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanata Su

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
Oh right! What was I thinking?

...fooooooooooooood.........
We can blame the ravening hunger for making you forget it was Flower Child, too ... (which I also forgot)

*tries to think of U2 songs related to food* ... :scratch:

I meant Flower Child. I was thinking about that oldies song, though, as I typed it. "I love the flower girl...." A song about a pedophile at a wedding. You've really gotta love those golden oldies....

Alisaura said:

Hahaha! I never saw the R&H outtakes until a few months ago. Took a while to remember why that sounded familiar...

I've only heard it from the Salome tapes.

Alisaura said:

Of course... :der:

The best I could come up with was Xanax and Wine. What the hell is Xanax supposed to be, anyway??

It's a sleeping pill.

Alisaura said:

I was at work yesterday.... but right now it's Saturday morning and I'm at home. No net at work for me :(
Oh yeah. It's tomorrow for you.

the tourist said:
I meant Flower Child. I was thinking about that oldies song, though, as I typed it. "I love the flower girl...." A song about a pedophile at a wedding. You've really gotta love those golden oldies....
Aw. :cute: They don't write 'em like that any more.

The best part about that song (the "I love the flower girl" one) is that it's called "The Rain, The Park, and Other Things."

Just WHAT THE FUCK are those "Other Things"???

Alisaura said:

Arr... haven't listened to all of those yet. :reject:

I haven't heard the R&H outtakes. Actually, though, 90% of the Achtung Baby tapes are drivel to me.

the tourist said:
The best part about that song (the "I love the flower girl" one) is that it's called "The Rain, The Park, and Other Things."

Just WHAT THE FUCK are those "Other Things"???
... the mind boggles.

the tourist said:
I haven't heard the R&H outtakes. Actually, though, 90% of the Achtung Baby tapes are drivel to me.
I daresay I'll discover the same thing...

Hey Ian :wave:

Yes, too soon. :p

I bit the head off some guy at work who made a Steve Irwin joke the day after he died. I was never a fan, but geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom