Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, there's stuff falling from the sky. Wet stuff.

It must actually be raining!

Why must you take all our rain, we've had nothing today.

WHY DOES THE WEATHERMAN LIE? :sad:

:edge: I'd like to bring to your attention a new territory that may need your help, Bono.

:bono: Shut up, Edge, I'm making a phone call.

eaststlouis1_il.jpg

:adam: :toke:

:bono: AUGH WHAT THE FUCK MY EYES

:edge: I have done the maths, and I have calculated that by playing a gig there we could boost its economy by upwards of 150%!

:bono: Fuck. No.

:edge: But it's for charity!

jabba%20the%20hutt2.jpg
No.

Holy crud, that makes Elizabeth/Frankston/Ipswich look very, very normal and tame. :ohmy:

Paul McG officially = Jabba the Hutt now?

Who'd you rather as a manager?

Ok, I said no 00s stuff, but now I want to listen to Sam's Town. Way to go, Chass.

Damn, I was hoping you were going to take her up on that October suggestion.

Are we going to flip a coin?! I think we're going to flip a coin!

Okay, heads for Sam's Town, because Brandon Flowers' head has swollen bigger than Bono's ever was. Tails for October, because Bono had a nice tight rear back then.

I'd be willing to give Sam's Town a go if, you know, I actually had it/could get it in a reasonable space of time.

It's not that, I really am kind of depressed so I'm kind of a little bitchy right now, I guess, I've been like this all day.

I'd be willing to give Sam's Town a go if, you know, I actually had it/could get it in a reasonable space of time.

Oh, it's something else, alright. Ridiculous album, but worth a listen. It's one of those albums that raises a lot of discussion, so it's good listening party fare. I'm just not into it atm.

Oh, it's something else, alright. Ridiculous album, but worth a listen. It's one of those albums that raises a lot of discussion, so it's good listening party fare. I'm just not into it atm.

It's not like you don't like about half the music on it.

I could send it along while we're doing October, then we go for it.
It's not that, I really am kind of depressed so I'm kind of a little bitchy right now, I guess, I've been like this all day.
*snuggles* Don't be sad, Ashley :(

Peter Gabriel loves you. And trains.

sledge.jpg

It's not like you don't like about half the music on it.

Oh, it's not bad, and sometimes people really do acquire a taste for it, hence "worth a listen," it just hasn't been that long since I heard it, maybe a month or so. October, on the other hand...June?

Oh, it's not bad, and sometimes people really do acquire a taste for it, hence "worth a listen," it just hasn't been that long since I heard it, maybe a month or so. October, on the other hand...June?

It just bugs me how often you act like you hate all of their music or something.

Anyways, I really have nothing else to say about this, so let's just move on.

Gloria remains one of the best things U2 have ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom