SURVIVOR: Mama's heating up again. (HTDAAB - Rd 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny_Mo said:
the remaining 7 are my fav 7 songs from Bomb, so from now on, i will be happy to see the result whatever it is. my vote goes to Blinding Lights. i won't say harsh things like 'mediocre', it's a great song, but the other 6 are better IMO. it's like killing one of your lovers.

You have 7 lovers? :eyebrow:

U2DMfan said:
Vertigo, for fucks sake.

You half witted twits who voted off Crumbs, I hear Bon Jovi has a greatest hits out, go buy it!

Agree with the sentiment there. How could people vote off Crumbs?

I would vote for Vertigo, but I'm protecting COBL. ABOY has to go.

Love or Peace or Else.

It's my 4th attempt to kill off this song. I nearly have it on the ropes. I reckon it would have been gone already but for your tactical voting. Votes & comments should have been hidden until the result to stop people "protecting" their favorites. This things as fair as a Ukrainian election.

Vertigo. Much weaker than Love and Peace or ABOY.

Crumbs didn't deserve what you people did to it, you should all feel ashamed :yell:

And if LaPoE goes too, that would be so wrong.

All Because of You is my vote

grbounds said:
yay crumbs is gone.

:bow: It's about time! :dance:

The other songs are so good, I don't know what to vote off. Guess I'm gonna have to go with Miracle Drug:(

stagman said:
Miracle Drug.... what's with all the ABOY haters???

I don't get it either :scratch: It happened the last 2 rounds too. People complain the album doesn't rock enough and then vote off the hardest rocking song. ABOY is in my top 3, maybe even my favorite. It's one of the best songs they've ever done.

Yeah if you voted Crumbs off, you MUST be a Bon Jovi fan! what wonderful logic..;) as if Crumbs is some avante garde tune people couldn't "get" hehe

great... i can vot for something other than CFYT this time :)
so my vote goes to LAPOE - it's good, but not as good as other tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom