SURVIVOR: Goodbye, Goodbye, Vertigone (HTDAAB - Rd 9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 11 9.5%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • Original of the Species

Votes: 44 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's great, love & peace, aboy, vertigo in a row, U2 should know it and never write a rock song again.
and, am i the only one who thinks sycmioyo is not one of those greatest tunes?

OOTS...
MD, SYCMIOYO and COBL are my top three (well, maybe not top three, but they're better that OOTS)

These are, along with One step closer, my fave songs on the album...

Miracle Drug.

What the hell?! Vertigo is gone?! I thought U2 fans were all excited about U2's big rock album and those new up beat rock songs on HTDAAB and the three most rock songs (Vertigo, ABOY and LAPOE) are gone..... that's weird.

My vote goes for Original Of The Species again.

COBL SMOBL LOLB LOL............you must die, the fate of the last 2 must be decided in mortal kombat if anyone esle doesn't mind:wink:

Original of the Species. Three of the best songs on album have to stay together.

COBL is the best song U2 have made since Heartland in 1988, so you'd be mad to vote for it.

Though this is a really tough round. My vote went to OOTS. The next round is going to be horrible.

Miracle Drug - a decent enough song but still, I think, the most overrated song on the album. Meandering, plodding and stuck with a more than questionable structure, it is my least favourite next to Crumbs.

I am appalled and heartbroken that OOTS, a killer of a song, will be voted off. At least there's a good chance that Sometimes will win, my second favourite on the album.

Ant.

WHAT?! OOTS IS WINNING THE NONWINNING POLL?! You people are crazy! Original is the best song on the album after Sometimes. I vote COBL.

I voted Sometimes..., it is not much of a song based on what it's potential both musically and production-wise could have been, although the live version from the Brooklyn Bride makes me love it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom