Sumgayit, Azerbaijan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin is too stupid to be attractive honestly; she's not even that good looking and even if she was the second she opened her mouth that'd change...

Axver did you hear the Irish government instead of reintroducing third level fees; is just gonna charge us an extra 600 euro a year for college? That's much fairer!

Palin is too stupid to be attractive honestly; she's not even that good looking and even if she was the second she opened her mouth that'd change...

Axver did you hear the Irish government instead of reintroducing third level fees; is just gonna charge us an extra 600 euro a year for college? That's much fairer!

Exactly. Stupidity is not an attractive quality.

How much do you guys pay already?

Exactly. Stupidity is not an attractive quality.

How much do you guys pay already?

Stupidity is probably the most unattractive thing possible

900 euro + whatever the college wants to add on for whatever reason
So it'll be 1500 euro minimum. They're also increased tax for everyone in the country and cut child benefit and spending on health and education.

Palin?

Animation1.gif

Stupidity is probably the most unattractive thing possible

900 euro + whatever the college wants to add on for whatever reason
So it'll be 1500 euro minimum. They're also increased tax for everyone in the country and cut child benefit and spending on health and education.

Yeah, I can't possibly think of anything worse than stupidity.

And bah, that's cheaper than here. :madspit:

I find it so funny that some people hate everything U2's done since the Joshua Tree

"Edge used to be a guitarist....however he now simply uses his guitar to operate his computer while Larry and Adam play along to backing and click tracks!!

I am still very proud of them but sorry Ian, U2 are now tribute band to themselves and stopped being a real band after the Joshua Tree Tour." :lol:

You guys pay fees don't you though?

The standard fee per subject is a little over $600, but if you pay upfront, you get a 20% discount. So I pay about $2,000 per semester.

Education and nursing are cheaper, since they're national priority fields identified by the government (yeah, let's make them cheaper and easier to get into, so dumb shits who can't even get into the BA do them! That's great for the future generations!). Law and medicine are more expensive because of the huge demand to get into them.

I find it so funny that some people hate everything U2's done since the Joshua Tree

"Edge used to be a guitarist....however he now simply uses his guitar to operate his computer while Larry and Adam play along to backing and click tracks!!

I am still very proud of them but sorry Ian, U2 are now tribute band to themselves and stopped being a real band after the Joshua Tree Tour." :lol:

Somebody missed the Lovetown Tour.

Oh man, I purposely make my animations/photoshops looks at sucky as possible. I'd hate to be in a class :lol:

Oh man, I purposely make my animations/photoshops looks at sucky as possible. I'd hate to be in a class :lol:

Yours are actually better than the average, here. It's first year so some people have never animated before. I purposely chose something over-ambitious for this assignment just to get a challenge.

Not saying I'm better than everyone, it's just... well I'm probably the only one in class who's actually worked, albeit briefly, in an animation studio. :uhoh:

haha that's cool.

With me it's laziness more than anything else. Like, I could have just started over and made sure everything was lined up, adn that I didn't attempt at one point to mark out the copyright info XD, but instead, I leave it in there so tehre are weird moments and jerkiness.

This amuses me.

I am SO cool :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom