Stockholm #3 Setlist Party (Postponement Discussion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2start.com ‏@U2start 7m7 minutes ago
Police were looking for an armed man in his twenties, according to Swedish news outlet Expressen. #U2ieTour

And that armed man was supposedly found, which is why everyone could go back in again. (via @konstabl) #U2ieTour

Why? :facedesk:

Don't think it's happening, and I don't know what's taking them so long to get any word out to the public.

Don't think it's happening, and I don't know what's taking them so long to get any word out to the public.

Yeah this is weird. Even if they start letting people in right now, I can't imagine them being able to start before about 11pm. Surely that's too late? Especially on a Sunday!

Oh that for sure. Disappointing that the band/venue/management hasn't made anything clear yet.

How hard is it? One tweet could clear a lot of things up.

People who have been on the outside of the arena all this time are being let in now, someone I know just got in finally.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using U2 Interference mobile app

Worth noting this thread is now longer than those for some shows that, you know, happened.

But there is no curfew. So they can play as long or late as they please.

But people will have work, and does Stockholm's public transport run 24 hours? Not many cities' PT does. If it doesn't, how are people meant to get home?

giphy.gif

Wow, cancelled. That really, really sucks. I would be unbelievably bummed.

That really fucking sucks, fuck that asshole

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

But people will have work, and does Stockholm's public transport run 24 hours? Not many cities' PT does. If it doesn't, how are people meant to get home?

That is the risk you take when you go to a gig on a sunday evening.
And also, I advise to never trust public transport anyway.

Seriously:

Either way. Cancelling the gig now would be crazy. They have stated that the gig would go on multiple times, and if the messages about the suspect being found are right. It only seems possible that this show might go on.

Edit. wow. It just got cancelled. Fuck :(

Can't find any official statemnt yet. But yeah. Bummer du jour.

Back
Top Bottom