Stickittoandre, Melbourne Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE!!! :scream:

There are so many things wrong with Mulling Jar.

Oh, come now, Reggo. Larry Mullen clearly needs to concentrate intensely and show no energy or enthusiasm at all. Since U2 invented music, this is clearly the way it's meant to be. Ask EYKIW. They know.

Can larry even do a double kick that exists in most metal tracks?

For some reason I just had a strange mental of him playing with Cannibal Corpse :lmao:

:lmao:

It would be too fucking funny to see him try.

Also, thread on EYKIW says that apparently Lars Ulrich would like Metallica to share a stage with U2. Great, the world's two worst drummers together! Larry can play his fucking hackjob rhythms that he can barely even recall while Lars can bang on his trashcans for fans who've forked out $300+! NOW LET'S ALL GO SUE NAPSTER AND RETURN TO OUR MANSIONS! :happy:

Oh, come now, Reggo. Larry Mullen clearly needs to concentrate intensely and show no energy or enthusiasm at all. Since U2 invented music, this is clearly the way it's meant to be. Ask EYKIW. They know.
He needs to concentrate so hard because he can't fucking play. I go back to the superdome. Tre was goofing off, playing around, going normally and naturally like he always does cause he's a NATURAL drummer. Larry, playing the SAME DAMN SONG, looked like he was under Chinese torture.

Yeah, but there are a good handful of inaccuracies in the book. It's almost creepy that the fans know more about intricacies of their history than they do.

It seems they just did a dodgy job fact-checking. How hard is it to hire a good fact-checker? Ugh.

I read "never saw the light of day" to mean it wasn't released anyway, not to imply it was never played in the studio. I think it's fairly safe to assume some version of it was recorded. After all, Edge has copies of every riff and other idea he's come up with dating back to Boy. So it's guaranteed that the guitar track exists.

He needs to concentrate so hard because he can't fucking play. I go back to the superdome. Tre was goofing off, playing around, going normally and naturally like he always does cause he's a NATURAL drummer. Larry, playing the SAME DAMN SONG, looked like he was under Chinese torture.

Dear Reggo,

Tre was goofing off because he cannot take music seriously. He is a disgrace to music and did not deserve the honour of playing with Our Lords U2. He should have been more respectful and treated the occasion with the appropriate gravity and seriousness rather than acting like he's still in preschool.

Kind regards,
EYKIW

Also, speaking of U2 By U2.

I hurt my fucking wrist lugging that book around when I was reading it. I should sue U2 for pain and suffering.

Do it. :lol:

I read it in an Auckland hotel room around the two Vertigo shows there. Saved talking to my father.

Dear Reggo,

Tre was goofing off because he cannot take music seriously. He is a disgrace to music and did not deserve the honour of playing with Our Lords U2. He should have been more respectful and treated the occasion with the appropriate gravity and seriousness rather than acting like he's still in preschool.

Kind regards,
EYKIW
Dear EYKIW,

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Kind regards, Reggo.

Dear EYKIW,

Pull your heads out of your asses.

Kind regards, Reggo.

Dear Reggo,

You're clearly wrong about everything. Everything you know is wrong! Hee hee we're so witty. Did you know Bono hit the High C during a performance of Bad at the same time as Larry hit the hi-hat? WOWZ0RZ. U2 are so brilliant!

Kind regards,
EYKIW

Dear Reggo,

You're clearly wrong about everything. Everything you know is wrong! Hee hee we're so witty. Did you know Bono hit the High C during a performance of Bad at the same time as Larry hit the hi-hat? WOWZ0RZ. U2 are so brilliant!

Kind regards,
EYKIW
Dear EYKIW,

Did you know Tre Cool can pat his head, rub his tummy, stand on one foot, kick the other, and recite a nursery rhyme all at the same time? Your Lords U2 can't even walk and chew gum at the same time.

Kind regards,
Reggo

Only certain cause me pain and suffering. Wild Honey and Crumbs From Your Table are the first two that spring to mind. And Is That All. Fucking Is That All.

Crumbs? But it's the third best song on HTDAAB! Do much inferior songs like SYCMIOYO and OOTS cause your ears to bleed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom