Standing at the concert...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SexeiAlexeiGurl

Babyface
I'm new here (hi everyone) and seeing how many shows everyone is going to is making me feel really stupid for asking this, but here goes anyway, lol.

I've only been to two actual concerts before, and for both of them I had GA's. Obviously it was more difficult to get tickets to U2 than the others, so I now have second level tickets to the Palace in Detroit.

My question is this: Does everyone pretty much stand up during the concert, or do the people with seats actually sit? I personally can't imagine sitting down at a concert, but if everyone else is I don't want to stand out, lol.

I know, it's ridiculous, but it's really been bugging me, and there seem to be a lot of experienced concert go-ers here :wink:

Thanks!

Sam

Definetly wear good shoes and be prepared to rock your heart out. There may be the odd person sitting, but usually just takin a breather. lol

nobody sits, only during "Running to Stand Still" that's about it, and then only about 50%. I used that song, which I love, to adjust my camera, then it's back up.

Thanks, I thought sitting seemed odd, but at one of the concerts I went to my friend's dad had a seat and when we were complaining about aching legs on the ride back he was laughing about how no one near him had that problem. Maybe he just wasn't cool :laugh:

People rarely sit. I don't know how one could stay still.

Jon

Last edited:
but please when you sing along and throw your arms all over the place, please make your voice softer than Bono's so the rest of us can enjoy who we came to actually hear and not your offkey rendition of Streets or whatever. And when you flail your arms around, there is someone behind you and beside you, and hitting them in the face isn't really nice.

Thanks, and have a great concert.

Back
Top Bottom