St Mary’s Butts, Reading, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like it was too, but I can't recall what. Google tells me it was a budweiser campaign in 09.

Oh good. I mean, I'm starting to just be overall tired /fatigued and sore, but nothing terrible. The progress itself is going great.

This movie starts like the Cleveland Tourism Video but with generic shots of NYC instead. We're in good hands with the director of Return to Christmas Creek and Christmas in Love.

Another woman who doesn't prioritize her family at Christmas over her job. Why am I not making Hallmark Christmas movies?

Oh my lord the main female characters name is Darcy. Wait is this a gender flip pride and prejudice modern NYC Christmas movie?

This man has directed at 6 holiday themed movies in the past 2 years.

Glad to know he cares about his craft.

I just grilled my balls on the sizzling charisma between the male and female human leads in this film.

Man picks her up from airport, apparently her fiance? But he's still trying to convince her they're meant to be together?

The climax of the film is going to be an auction of some kind. I might need some meth to get through this one.

They are just using words from Pride and Prejudice. This has absolutely nothing to do with the book. Unless I missed the part where they auctioned custom Christmas trees to save Pemberly.

This love interest looks like someone Trump would recommend for the Supreme Court.

He likes his beer.

I'm waiting for a conflict, but this girl just walks from room to room and converses with NPCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom