St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
I have to say I was a little disappointed by my view of Bono's teleprompters the other night. I can understand a song or two but every song in LARGE font? And then he kinda messes up songs when he moves away from it? (He kinda screwed up Stuck in a Moment in Charlotte. He stopped and said something like "Lets start this again. This is for our friend Michael so we want to get this right.")
Have you ever seen that doofus in concert before? He NEEDS every single lyric. Desperately! :wink:

DP_10.gif

Thank God it wasn't Sargeant Pepper...I like it but I prefer Many Rivers to cross

Skipping school for U2 :drool: (I'm a little late on the uptake)

Failing math because you skipped school/overslept because of U2 :sad:

cleazer said:
By the way, what's this a picture of?

That's my yahoo avatar :sexywink:

u2_emoticons_1.gif
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
Gloria
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (snippet)
Original Of The Species

wenda said:
Thank God it wasn't Sargeant Pepper...I like it but I prefer Many Rivers to cross

Sgt. Pepper's normally isn't in Many Rivers' spot, but after the "what you don't have, you don't need it" part before the song softens down for the end.

U2Fanatic4ever

Are you still here? I saw in PLEBA that you are going to see Bono speak in D.C. in February, have you gotten your tickets in the mail yet?

cleazer said:
Have you ever seen that doofus in concert before? He NEEDS every single lyric. Desperately! :wink:

Ah, see, but I'm used to seeing them from the front so I was under this delusion that he was actually remembering the words.

I also was shocked to find out that Larry is not playing the drums in the intro to With or Without You. :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom