Springsteen V ~ Super Bowl Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HT has All or Nothin at All, I Wish I Were Blind and Human Touch.
Most artists in these days can't make an album with songs with this quality. And people still lose time listening to TV on the Radio :wink:.

I don't think Lucky Town is great, but I greatly prefer it over Human Touch. Not only do I not like the songs on Human Touch, I don't like the sound of it.

Lucky Town at least had a more ragged, singer-songwriter, looser Springsteen feel, whereas Human Touch just sounded so polished. And not in a good way.

Ha, I really like that one. Just a straight up fun, light-hearted poppy Bruce song.

5 for 5.

ETA: Catchy as hell, too. The chorus is totally stuck in my head after just one listen.

I agree. I liked that song, despite the simplicity of the lyrics. That's really all it is supposed to be, though.

Just listened a second time. Totally sounds like The Byrds. I'm digging it.

The title track is still, by far, the worst song I've heard, and even that has grown on me.

I agree. I liked that song, despite the simplicity of the lyrics. That's really all it is supposed to be, though.

Just listened a second time. Totally sounds like The Byrds. I'm digging it.

The title track is still, by far, the worst song I've heard, and even that has grown on me.

Completely agree about The Byrds sound. Me likey.

yet another Bruce song is out?

Apparently another song from WOAD, "Surprise, Surprise" has leaked online.

:ohmy:

My Lord, at this rate, are there going to be any new songs left to hear when WOAD's released?

:wontlistentoitwontlistentoit:

:goestolistentoit:

^:yes:
and torrent sites :whistle:............oh look, there is the interference Bruce smiley:wink:.
Outlaw Pete is good :yes: Will listen to the rest later today.
Now I just can't wait to have the actual Deluxe version in my hand when it gets sent from Amazon to me :up:
Ok, back to trying to sleep, which you can see isn't going all that well............:sigh:

^ Yup. DRAINAGE. Leak. Leaked dry, Eli, you boy.

I'm totally going to listen to all of the songs right now.

Outlaw Pete was awesome on first listen. Very cinematic. The strings in the last minute of the song reminded me of a movie score that I can't think of right now. Ok, back to new Bruce. :hyper:

Ugh...I WASN'T going to listen to a leak, but if it's all on youtube....:uhoh:

What to do what to do what to do?!?

Do it! All the cool kids are doin it.

Ok, Queen of the Supermarket didn't stand out much to me but I was a little distracted because I was listening to it while searching to see if all the other songs had leaked. I liked What Love Can Do a lot. This Life grabbed me near the end and I'm listening to Good Eye right now and it is crazy...a dirty, bluesy little thing with murky, wailing vocals...I've never heard a Bruce song like this before.

I might have to take a break before I suffer from new Bruce overload and die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom