Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't weoory imy comprehension will be sbreturning shortly, i finished awhile ago. now O'm just chilling and enjoying tehe silence. well it's ot realty silence beaucse i'm litening tik music. profucipine tree. axver should get a free pass to their nest tour since he got them into me.

don't weoory imy comprehension will be sbreturning shortly, i finished awhile ago. now O'm just chilling and enjoying tehe silence. well it's ot realty silence beaucse i'm litening tik music. profucipine tree. axver should get a free pass to their nest tour since he got them into me.

I like the way you think.

Except ... I got Porcupine Tree into you? :ohmy:

i think it's interesting to note the differences betweien sentimental and normal. normal he wishes he was older yet in sentimental he says nehe never wants to be old, nice two flisides of the ocoin there.

ahh man its feed n clean day at the zoo today :crack: why wasnt i stopped at 1 fish tank,
i have 2 fishtanks and a frog tank to clean, a hungry lizard and my new baby is having her first feed today .. defrosting the ratiscle now..
and i just set up the hermit crab tank !

ahh man its feed n clean day at the zoo today :crack: why wasnt i stopped at 1 fish tank,
i have 2 fishtanks and a frog tank to clean, a hungry lizard and my new baby is having her first feed today .. defrosting the ratiscle now..
and i just set up the hermit crab tank !

Wow, a zoo alright!

Any pictures of the snake? :hyper:

i think it's interesting to note the differences betweien sentimental and normal. normal he wishes he was older yet in sentimental he says nehe never wants to be old, nice two flisides of the ocoin there.

Hah, I hadn't noticed that.

The insights you have when you're drunk. :wink:

don't eat maple lfeaf bolgnona in canada, it's tainted and it's already killled four people.

the war on terror should become the war on deli meats people.

face the facts

hmm, i seem to be typing sedlightly better

doh

you work at a zoo jen? that's asweome. would fdefinitly be one of my dream jobs.

don't eat maple lfeaf bolgnona in canada, it's tainted and it's already killled four people.

face the facts

doh

you work at a zoo jen? that's asweome. would fdefinitly be one of my dream jobs.

face the facts

doh

Sounds like a war Bush might have a faint chance of winning. :wink:

Yeah, only sedlightly better. :laugh:

I am getting tired of our router blacklisting this site. I have a feeling it disapproves of how much time I spend here.

:madspit:

Maybe this is why Ravva's Internet makes her double post all the time, to make up for you periodically being blacklisted by your router? :hmm:

apparently you can seurf the net at work, but I never do and i wouldn't come here beacause I wouldn't want them to rread thorugh my jornals or anything like that. i jusdt todo my work, go eat, work and go home. It's all beacsie of uw2, I really don't wasnt to miss them this time around, my first u2 concert needs to be con othe upcoming tour.

snake022.jpg

Ooh, Crows and Saints are about to play. Everybody hope that the Crows win, so that the Tigers still have a faint chance of making the finals!

apparently you can seurf the net at work, but I never do and i wouldn't come here beacause I wouldn't want them to rread thorugh my jornals or anything like that. i jusdt todo my work, go eat, work and go home. It's all beacsie of uw2, I really don't wasnt to miss them this time around, my first u2 concert needs to be con othe upcoming tour.

Hah, I discovered I could access Interference on the university library catalogue computers, but I think the bright blue got me a couple of funny looks from the people who walked by!

Where would you likely see U2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom