Sparta, Wisconsin Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the blue jays beat the carp out of the boxsox yesterday, dtoday? ewhat date is it? ive been a day behind all week, I thought friday was saturday and i kept writng the wremng dates on my work... they're all like., wghast the fauck is wrong wieth that girl and why djd you higher wehrer again?

I'm completely stuffed with time right now. After being sick for a couple of weeks, I'm completely thrown off. I feel like it should only be about the 10th of August, not the 24th!

... my tolerance really must be whack. I have this litre bottle, only drank out of it once before tonight and it's almost gone. :shifty:

woew i din't know that u2 palyerd wild boney live...

WILD BONEY! :lmao:

But yeah, U2 did Wild Honey once on Elevation's first leg, once on the second leg, then it became a regular for a stretch late in the third leg during November 2001.

Yeah she probably will at the hotel. Im sure they have wifi. Umm I dont think she did. I didnt see her make anything last night but she might have this morning.

Ah, shame, I was hoping she'd make a poster, she showed us a hilarious MS Paint sketch of one!

i weas going to plasy guitar tonight, but safter all the snging and dancing alojg to u2 in chaigoco and alslane, i couldn't be arsed.

did when i lookast the world asever make it on stage? I love that song

i weas going to plasy guitar tonight, but safter all the snging and dancing alojg to u2 in chaigoco and alslane, i couldn't be arsed.

I'm in the house with two Geelong fans.

Ah, it all makes sense then.

Olympic rhythmic gymnastics on here.

Also known as....dancing.

Oh god, we had to suffer some of that last night, and the creepy crappiness of synchronised swimming too.

The table tennis was bloody entertaining, two Chinese guys facing off for gold and the final set was really intense. Some great rallies. I still sometimes wonder how on earth table tennis got itself into the Olympics, but I really enjoy it anyway.

Oh, now it's over and we're moving onto men's indoor volleyball. Snooze.

i can stotally see bono stealing jhoney from a searm of bees

and then rweriting a retalitory song in srespomnse, about the oppsrive mbees that were mholding them down.

tje man becomes the bees

i can stotally see bono stealing jhoney from a searm of bees

and then rweriting a retalitory song in srespomnse, about the oppsrive mbees that were mholding them down.

tje man becomes the bees

See you later, Bonnie! :wave:

No. Well, not in full. It was snippeted ONCE, during Bad at the very end of the Elevation Tour after a fan requested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom