SOE Lucky 13: Dallas Lies in Vegas ...TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone tossed in their final bets on setlist, and single release/album release/ no release yet?

It is Vegas after all, baby!

Where's the crazy person to place a bet on Acrobat's live debut?

"Here's our new single! Don't let the bastards grind you down!"

Look for the two links below the countdown clock - one links to the CWtv.com site, and the other links to an app.

Maybe I should have said that I'd downloaded Hola, and clicked on the CW. It doesn't have links under the countdown clock? So maybe I'm good to go?

Guess I'll know in 3 mins :D

I'm watching live now. There's a band with haircuts and jean jackets who I have no idea who them is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Maybe my ears were playing tricks but i swear i heard the remix of tbt playing as the show started. No words just the music. Anyone else?

I'm watching live now. There's a band with haircuts and jean jackets who I have no idea who them is.

Yeaa... No idea either. Man U2 is gonna be so out of place XD. They should use that as their strength and do a loud and raw performance. Can't wait for bullet to make all the kiddies go "Wtf?"

The only person I loved in high school was Soundgarden. I also love how their song they're playing now had the lyric "pocket full of sunshine".

The only person I loved in high school was Soundgarden. I also love how their song they're playing now had the lyric "pocket full of sunshine".

Soundgarden is amazing...even better live !!

These guys are nasally and seem too old to be singing about being someone's high school sweetheart. Just saying.

I won upgraded seats because I had a t shirt on of someone performing. My original tix would have been behind stage and total crap. This is way better....

Sent from my SM-G930T using U2 Interference mobile app

Attachments

• 1474683969029.jpg
    1474683969029.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom