SOE 33: Bono to open the batting on new album, Larry to keep wicket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No! Don't give in people.....you have less than a week to go.

I don't want to have to avoid this place like the plague for fear of reading endless spoilers of X song or Y song. 6 days!!!!!

Yeah. The only big downside is hearing it in shitty quality the first time. You miss so much detail fullness of the mix. Believe me I listened to TbT for 2 days on my phone. Then a real copy on my headphones and I was blown away by the difference.

I can’t see how he will really do this. I mean, I would think legal action would be imminent.

We’ll see.

No! Don't give in people.....you have less than a week to go.

I don't want to have to avoid this place like the plague for fear of reading endless spoilers of X song or Y song. 6 days!!!!!
But...but...~30 minutes away vs. 6 days. :wink:

No seriously, I’ll be slightly inactive in the forum for the next 3 weeks - perfect timing, I know. :rolleyes: So if I get any opportunity to listen to the album or download it before Sunday, I‘ll be very happy.

I also prefer a leak rather than live stream, but whatever. Let’s see what actually shows up first.

I’m about to shoot (photos) a wedding - will be leaving the minute the stream starts, and it is 11 hours work. I just hope there is a download available when I get home!

I don't necessarily believe that they will be streaming it on FB. Seems a bit dangerous. Also, you'd think as U2 fans, they'd be less inclined to screw the band and stream it in advance of release.

Also, I doubt they will even "accept me" before the 8pm show time.

Back
Top Bottom