SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would much rather hear an off-form Bono singing as the band plays The Unforgettable Fire than an in-form version of a song as incredibly shit as North Star.

I also heard him sing a great version of All I want is You on 360...... even love rescue me and some pretty rare snippets and never heard North Star so cant complain...

I do agree that the early shows get more diverse sets never said they didnt..... But I would rather be at an epic show like Glasgow 2015 with that setlist than say San Jose 2015..... Of course I wasnt at either of those, thats just listening to them so that could be way off.

I also heard a lot of people that said the 2011 360 shows were waaaay better than the 2009 ones. So I guess its subjective......

Like I love UV Axver hates it which I dont get hahaha

Last edited:
Maybe I'm behind, but didn't I read in here only 12 songs for the regular CD? I am just hoping Little Things is on the album proper.

The 12 songs thing is months old - since then we’ve got the atu2 list, and the U2 fan club letters referencing 13 tracks.

I'd rather hear Bono a little off form singing some really special songs than hear him nail the ten thousandth fucking Beautiful Day.

I also would much rather hear an off-form Bono singing as the band plays The Unforgettable Fire than an in-form version of a song as incredibly shit as North Star.

e60434bc0c535165f99a10a3dfd178bd_400x1000.jpg

Yep.

I also heard him sing a great version of All I want is You on 360...... even love rescue me and some pretty rare snippets and never heard North Star so cant complain...

I do agree that the early shows get more diverse sets never said they didnt..... But I would rather be at an epic show like Glasgow 2015 with that setlist than say San Jose 2015..... Of course I wasnt at either of those, thats just listening to them so that could be way off.

I also heard a lot of people that said the 2011 360 shows were waaaay better than the 2009 ones. So I guess its subjective......

Like I love UV Axver hates it which I dont get hahaha

It was bloody weird how those 2011 shows got such killer sets, since normally as a tour goes on the set gets more bland. And of course it happened in the one country where U2 tour relentlessly and have already given plenty of treats. Great sets and killer performance. Gutted we missed it by a matter of months.

And UV can FOAD. :lol:

It is suggestive to me that they've gone in for 13 tracks and a 13th track called 13, on what is ALmost their 13th record. But you only get 13 if you ignore Rattle, which seems farfetched, or if you see SOI and SOE as effectively a double album (more plausible, perhaps, in view of 13's subtitle (there is a light), which recalls SOI's SOS).

In any case, I'm not sure what they would be 'saying' with this kind of numerological nod, even if there were something to it. But I do have a taste for outlandish fan theories. :cute:

I mean, of all the batshit nonsense on Interference...

It isn’t even their thirteenth fucking album! Most things in the world can equate to something else, especially if you change the relevant facts. And jet fuel can’t melt steel beams.

It was bloody weird how those 2011 shows got such killer sets, since normally as a tour goes on the set gets more bland. And of course it happened in the one country where U2 tour relentlessly and have already given plenty of treats. Great sets and killer performance. Gutted we missed it by a matter of months.

And UV can FOAD. :lol:

Another treat for the US ahaha Just maybe we won’t miss them this time, we can hope, even if it’s doesn’t happen ha

So the rumblings are good. Let’s hope there is some movement today.
Yeah. After iHeart last year, this has been a long time coming.
SOI gave us Troubles, Sleep Like a Baby, the MTV Every Breaking Wave performance. Awesome additions to the catalogue.

Can't wait to discover this album's gems.

Yeah. After iHeart last year, this has been a long time coming.
SOI gave us Troubles, Sleep Like a Baby, the MTV Every Breaking Wave performance. Awesome additions to the catalogue.

Can't wait to discover this album's gems.

Through all the bluster around here - EBW, RBW, Cedarwood Rd, SLABT, The Troubles are all worthy additions to the catalogue. 5/11 is a great effort, and a big improvement on NLOTH

Through all the bluster around here - EBW, RBW, Cedarwood Rd, SLABT, The Troubles are all worthy additions to the catalogue. 5/11 is a great effort, and a big improvement on NLOTH
Reach me now and crystal ballroom are awesome. They did a great job.

Someone on Twitter claims that he heard the new single GOOYOW and that it will be released tonight 5pm UK Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom