SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon briefly had it in their page that you can stream GOOYOW and Blackout when preordering the album.

Not just briefly. It is still there -

U2 on Amazon Music
Pre-order U2's new album "Songs of Experience" and stream their new songs "Get Out of Your Own Way" and "Blackout" now!

I have the page up and keep checking the link every 15 minutes or so just in case they activate the link early. :wink:

if we really get preview clips of every single SOE song on the FNAC Website ... (doubt Amazon would do it , maybe Blackout and GOOYOW) .... I don't know if I could resist to listen to them.

Amazon briefly had it in their page that you can stream GOOYOW and Blackout when preordering the album.

Thanks for clarifying. Wouldn't mind hearing a studio version of Blackout right now, but I probably don't want to hear more than a few songs before the album comes out. So if it is two, that might be it for me until next month!

U2 on Amazon Music
Pre-order U2's new album "Songs of Experience" and stream their new songs "Get Out of Your Own Way" and "Blackout" now!

I have the page up and keep checking the link every 15 minutes or so just in case they activate the link early. :wink:
Nice!!!

U2 on Amazon Music

Wait I'm still not seeing the preorder page.

Everyone take a shot of whiskey any time Bono uses the words "love" or "light" during a song on the album.

We're all gonna be drunk by the second verse of the first song.

Confirmed on SOE Deluxe Edition: A cover of Katrina and the Waves' 'Love Shine A Light'.

Woah woah woah what's happening, I'm out of the loop

GOOYOW in about an hour on BBC2, hopefully album going up for pre-order at the same time - GOOYOW official new single, and Blackout also available to stream with pre-order.
Tour details for US also

At the end of each World Series, FOX typically plays a song over the closing credits while showing highlights from the series. It would not surprise me a bit, if that song is Blackout or Get Out of Your Own Way after the game tonight. Would be a huge debut for the song.

Wow, look at all these people online! Is something going on?