Shuttlecock! Part XVI - Tours of the future hold the metal crustaceans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to bitch tits, yes I know what those are. Don't have em, of course. I've never knocked about in Pleba very long, really only to check out the ultimate in unintentional comedy: fan fiction. The moob deal is lost on me.

I had quite a nice message from NSW on Facebook today:

If I ever saw a guy walking down the street who looked like what you look like in that fucking photo, I'd immediately introduce my boot to his spleen. You fucking ridiculous idiot.

Isn't he great?

i'm putting this up here just because.

brunophoto.jpg

Me, joyfulgirl and April have moved out of the insert-horror-story-here-cheap-hotel and will be lodging in style in Chicago instead. Woot!

Thanks, Orbitz.com! It was such a good deal that I added on an extra day to the trip. It's, like, a real vacation now!

Please bring September to me now.

I chuckled upon seeing his hair, which is Thom Yorke's.

This site rarely makes me laugh out loud.

I've never got the Thom comparison. You're a pioneer. And now I'm even stealing hairstyles from artists I like.

In the first few Shuttlecock threads, I laughed out loud early and often. Still do occasionally. I never laugh at things when I'm alone, but this site just does it to me.

I mean a nice hotel in the Loop at an awesome per-night price instead of a sketchy Travelodge that I've heard horror stories about.

It was definitely the cheapest I'd seen, but I had someone email me to tell me "Uh ... you probably don't want to stay there."

I am well pleased.

Jay Cutler to the Bears for a QB and two first round picks? Ha. You can have that whiny bastard.

Whatever.

A 25 year old, 4500 yard passer to the Bears for a shitty QB and two draft picks. Read: DRAFT PICKS. That's a crapshoot. This dude is a proven All-Pro.

Also, you don't live in this city. We haven't had a Quarterback this talented...ever. It's a big deal. I can literally feel the happiness pouring out of the 5 million Bears fans in this city right now.

Do you think I would be killed a lot or just a little bit if I show up to the concert on the 13th (Bears at Packers in Green Bay) wearing a Packer jersey and singing our national Packer anthem, "The Bears Still Suck"?

Do you think I would be killed a lot or just a little bit if I show up to the concert on the 13th (Bears at Packers in Green Bay) wearing a Packer jersey and singing our national Packer anthem, "The Bears Still Suck"?

Haha, you won't be killed. Mostly because it would be at a U2 concert, where football is the last thing on people's minds.

Now if you walked into a sports bar wearing that, it could be rough.

Whatever.

A 25 year old, 4500 yard passer to the Bears for a shitty QB and two draft picks. Read: DRAFT PICKS. That's a crapshoot. This dude is a proven All-Pro.

Also, you don't live in this city. We haven't had a Quarterback this talented...ever. It's a big deal. I can literally feel the happiness pouring out of the 5 million Bears fans in this city right now.

He's also a headcase. That can never be underrated.

I was speaking with NSW last night, and found out that he's not just seeing one show in Europe this summer....he's seeing 6. Chicago will be his 7th and 8th show of the tour.

Don't worry, I made sure he knows that all of us jealously hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom