Shitterton, Dorset Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to have a place where you can do a running diary and not have it get swallowed up in 300 other posts, y'know?

Meh. I'd get bored doing JUST a running diary. I enjoy doing them here because there's the other discussion too.

I mean, cool, Pacific Blue are now flying Auckland-Melbourne, but to make a tram reference at my fucking bus stop?

TOO MUCH.

Incidentally, that's my bus in the left of shot. Nice of the driver to wait for me.

:giggle: I'd love to know what he was thinking of you.....

:rant: "Fucking ignorant uni student playing with his fucking camera phone, making my fucking bus run late.....Mumma's got porkbones & puha waiting for me at home" :rant:

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CHANNEL 7. You showed the song the Aussie swimming team composed YESTERDAY. Don't fucking show it again today! There are actual events happening at the Olympics that you could show instead. Ugh, I'm sick of these daft "interest" stories and excessive replays taking valuable airtime from actual events happening now.

So I'm making some jelly. I haven't had jelly in years. But being ill seems as good an excuse as any to make some. :drool:

It's broked :(

emotgonk1ae.gif

You know, sometimes I wonder if we're ever going to accidentally go to the same location twice. That master list is getting pretty damn long and place names start to blur together after a while ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom