Sexbierum, Holland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like fresh grass.

Fresh bread is :drool:

Several of my mother's savory dishes are :drool:

Fresh laundry is good

Freshly soaped boyfriend's skin is also good. I am a sucker for Old Spice, and I'm pretty sure EITS guy AND my ex both use the same one. :yikes:

Varitek said:
have we ever seen a pic of you?

cin's in a couple of our Melburnian U2 3D pictures that also have Jen, Ali, Danny, and myself.

cinnaminson said:
:wave:

hi folks.

I don't drink coffee or tea, it gets some weird reactions. You'd think I'd said I only live on air!!

When I was a kid I was often mistaken for a boy:( Then in high school I had long hair and that helped but now I've got super short hair again. When walking through the shops this morning I caught my reflection in a window and heard a slight gaydar alarm go off:scream: I"m buying a nice ladies handbag and dressing in pink from now on.

awww bullshit , you are hot, :kiss:

Varitek said:

I haven't seen these. Are they in a meetup thread or something?

Fucked if I know where they are now! :lol:

They include us looking really spiffy and awesome in the 3D glasses.

Last trip over we went to the Natural History Museum.. which was cool and creepy at the same time. The very next day the stairwell collapsed and injured a bunch of school kids and then they'd shut it down completely.

I didn't walk into the grounds of Mount Temple, but I took a picture of the gate and that was good enough for me.

Alot of the area reminds me of around here though, with less evergreen trees that is.

Varitek said:
Why do I have a file called

If God WIll Send His Angels (The Grand Jury Mix ??)

on my computer? Is this real? Grand Jury? WTF

Grand Jury Mix = Big Yam Mix from Best Of 1990-200.

RavenBlue said:
Last trip over we went to the Natural History Museum.. which was cool and creepy at the same time. The very next day the stairwell collapsed and injured a bunch of school kids and then they'd shut it down completely.

I didn't walk into the grounds of Mount Temple, but I took a picture of the gate and that was good enough for me.

Alot of the area reminds me of around here though, with less evergreen trees that is.

I saw a little of the Natural History Museum, I see why you'd call it creepy! ouch on the collapse.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Axver, I took pictures of a train for you today.

Which means I've officially lost my soul to this thread :uhoh:

:lmao:

I'm totally taking pics of trains in the Balkans for him, but he sends me a lot of music.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Oooh, AWESOME. :hyper:

And :lol: - don't worry, I've photographed planes thanks to Ian.

RavenBlue said:
I simply am not here no way I

shut up be happy stop whining please

:whistle:

ONLY APATHY
FROM THE PILLS IN ME
IT'S ALL IN ME, ALL IN YOU
ELECTRICITY
FROM THE PILLS IN ME
IT'S ALL IN ME, ALL IN YOU
ONLY MTV, COD PHILOSOPHY

Fuckin' slayed in Brisbane.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I really should go downtown and snap a bunch of pictures for Axver just for the hell of it. Trains are everywhere around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom