Setlists for a hypothetical late 2019 tour of Australia, NZ, Asia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck are you talking about. It's bad enough when these degenerate New South Welshmen around whom I currently live call it a "parmi".

I suspect you Yanks are talking about the chicken parmesan anyway, when I am talking about the (Melbourne-style) chicken parmigiana, about which there really are mildly heated debates about whether it's a parma or a parmi.

To be entirely serious, some parma aficionados look disdainfully upon the American chicken parmesan as some dreadful bastardisation of the parma but when I was in the States I found it to be a delicious similar-but-separate dish.

As far as the parma goes, it really is true that the further you get from Victoria, the worse the parmas become.

Another update on the Live Nation presale:
Auckland - GA sold out. Very few $200 seats, otherwise $270 and above.
Sydney - GA sold out. Seats $265 and above.
Melbourne - GA sold out. Seats $205 and above.
Brisbane - GA still available. Seats $200 and above.
Adelaide - GA still available. Seats $195 and above.
Perth - GA still available. Seats $210 and above.

Congrats!

Unfortunately the differences might just amount to Stuck in a Moment being rotated with In A Little While.

Imagine a world where the band was cool enough to treat Japan to a suite of United Colors of Plutonium, Ito Okashi, and One Minute Warning.

Virtually no tickets left for Auckland after about 45 minutes of the general sale :up:

Adelaide is a bit slow... you can still pull up the $65 tickets after about 20 minutes

Last edited:
Five minutes into Melbourne's sale, only single seats available. Yikes.

So now we know that using Live Nation presales to predict demand is like using opinion polls to predict the election result

Curious to see how Perth sells. If it doesn’t get a 2nd show, that Singapore date could be announced soon.

Livenation sent out a tweet late in the afternoon confirming Second and Final Sydney.

Melbourne hasn't announced a 2nd yet, had a look on TicketBastard before and lots of single seats left, GA appears gone... should have a second date announced you would think?

Presales for Auckland and Sydney for Thursday now listed on U2.com, so if there's gonna be a second Melbourne show you'd think it needs to be announced soon.

If there isn't a second, well, that fucking sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom