Setlist Party! East Rutherford 1, 9/23/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home...concert was incredible...

Walked by the GA line.. Only looked like there was 200 people give or take online around 3:30.... At least 300 more showed up by 5:00.

My seats (113 row 6) were incredible.. The energy in the stadium would have blown the roof off if it had one.. I recorded much of the concert on my camera.. Bits and pieces of most songs... a few full versions..I'll post them tomorrow morning or Friday.. Unfortunately my battery died during Ultraviolet.. Magnificent as number two was a nice surprise as was No Line late in the set..Sad they didn't play Unknown Caller.. Could have did without Stuck, but I peed during that song anyway.. Bono said something about being Out of Control at some point..(can't remember where) Does that count as a snippet? Crazy Tonight live is incredible...

Your Blue Room is incredible live, but 80% section got up and walked away or sat down during it.

Muse was awesome in a stadium.. I really hope their popularity explodes after this..

Traffic getting out was nuts... Took me 20 minutes to get away from the stadium.. Leave early!

I have GA tomorrow...oh boy!

Great show, Your Blue Room is definitely THE bathroom break song. No one had any clue what it was. In the bathroom people were saying what the hell is this? And as i walked out i said what it was from and they all replied "haha ok fag" and laughed because i knew it.

What a show! YBR to Beautiful Day works amazing. Bono in great shape today (at least better than in Foxboro), he even almost sang during WOWY. Funny bit: during NYD Bono was talking about how great the bass line was and Adam completely screwed up the song, after a weird moment with everybody silent (except Larry) Edge saved the situation with his solo.

MUSE was great even though they only played their "pop" setlist: no Stockholm Syndrome, Bliss, New Born or Plug In Baby.. :sad: I hope tomorrow they play at least one of this songs, and U2 please play BAD!!!!

Desire in electric again... wonder if it'll make a full comeback? Something tells me that Edge doesn't like playing that solo...

Put NLOTH back where it was, it naturally belongs to the beggining of the set.
And for the last time, at least try GOYB as the opener.
...And please, do a different kind of encore, just once...

Hope my tweets were gettin thru last night. the shes the one into desire portion was fuckin brilliant last night as was the whole show! got home at 130 last night, back up at 630am. currently in the GA line! im number 199 and my bro is 200...they wrote zoo instead of 200 :lol:

Great show, Your Blue Room is definitely THE bathroom break song. No one had any clue what it was. In the bathroom people were saying what the hell is this? And as i walked out i said what it was from and they all replied "haha ok fag" and laughed because i knew it.

lol, someone actually called you a fag because you knew the song?

Hope my tweets were gettin thru last night. the shes the one into desire portion was fuckin brilliant last night as was the whole show! got home at 130 last night, back up at 630am. currently in the GA line! im number 199 and my bro is 200...they wrote zoo instead of 200 :lol:

I got your tweets, thank you! :hi5:

I got your tweets, thank you! :hi5:
awesome! ill tweet whatever i hear soundchecked later if my phones not dead although i cant make promises during the show...ill be goin nuts in the pit. if worse comes to worse ill hijack my brothers phone

I'll miss most of the party, so... don't know who else is following your tweets. And when you are in the pit, that's the last thing you should be worrying about (tweeting that is)!

How awesome was it when they played stuck and it drizzled a little, it looked awesome on the screen, big highlight of the show.

I was so bummed when NLOTH was played second i thought they dropped it completely. And once he said "soogie multu son" or whatever i screamed so loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom