September 25 Milwaukee: Who's going???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
Hi! Just wondering, who's on there way to the Bradley Center on 09/25? Wondering who is joing me in the GA line and what time to you plan on getting in line??? Can't wait!

Where is everyone staying? :hyper:
I am arriving in Milwaukee on Saturday w/ my brother and we are staying @ the Hilton (about 4 blocks from the Bradley Center).
I'm not sure what time to get there either..I'm assuming there is someone that is going to be the designated Sharpie Wielder so we can all get numbered and stay in order..?? Correct me if I'm wrong..thats how it was in Chicago and it went so smoothly w/ little conflict. :yes:
I think 8am sounds reasonable..heh..i'm sure there will be ppl there way before that though :wink:

Thinking about arriving about 6 a.m. Hope those who get in line way earlier than that will know what entrance to wait at!!! We should stick together, us Interference member!!! Can't wait for GA!!! Hope it doesn't rain!!! :wave:

meeeee!!!!!! <<waves arms frantically>>

i won't be hitting the ga line until late afternoon though, hopefully there aren't too many of you crazy folks in line by then :wink:

I'm driving up on Sunday from Chicago, though I don't know what time yet. I'm planning to be in the GA line by the afternoon, though. Where will it be? I've only been to the Bradley Center once, for a Bucks game several years ago.

I talk to some staff members at the Bradley Center and they said they weren't letting anyone line up until noon. They seemed pretty serious about this time. See you all tomorrow! I'm driving up from Chicago for my ONLY concert this time around... :( I plan to make the most of it!

chrissyu2 said:
I talk to some staff members at the Bradley Center and they said they weren't letting anyone line up until noon. They seemed pretty serious about this time. See you all tomorrow! I'm driving up from Chicago for my ONLY concert this time around... :( I plan to make the most of it!

I can't get there until 3pm unfortunately...here's hoping for a short line!

Or an ellipse scan...which I still haven't got...

Back
Top Bottom