September 20, 21 - Gillette Stadium - Foxboro, MA-who's in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Thanks Liz. Pats are playing the Eagles on Thursday in preseason football. Jason has season tix and is going.

Could you look for any place that people may start the GA line the night before the show?

So far we have

daygloeyes2
Bonoishot
me
vjacqb
Val
Blm
Kassandra and 1 friend
MoodyJ
Diamond
Jesseu2
U2Floridafan and 2 friends
Tripletmom

I maybe missing a few people

We're not getting to town until 10pm on the 19th, so it's a "no" for me. If anyone wants to do something, tailgating or otherwise, after either concert, that would be good though!

We'll be tailgating for sure on Sunday--before and most likely after the concert. Look for a red minivan with a U2 bumper sticker on it (I'm sure there will only be one of those ha ha!)

Depending on what Jem wants to do, we'll probably be hanging out for awhile after the show. Traffic is going to be a pain so I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

Bar Louie is open til 1 am, I think. Perhaps meet up there for a drink? Jem will be turning 26 at midnight. Bday drink ftw!

Depending on what Jem wants to do, we'll probably be hanging out for awhile after the show. Traffic is going to be a pain so I doubt we will be going anywhere soon.

Bar Louie is open til 1 am, I think. Perhaps meet up there for a drink? Jem will be turning 26 at midnight. Bday drink ftw!

This sounds like the best plan ever. :hi5::love:

No harm in us going there the night after on my actual birthday aswell. You know while we wait for the traffic to clear. :lmao:

:wink:

So bday drinks list:
DG
Me
Laura

so far :) All welcome

Rosephile sorry you can't make the gathering on 19th. Maybe you can make this casual shindig?!

Sure, anything after the show would be great. Hanging out w/U2 fanpeeps and having a celebratory drink or sitting in a car, not moving for an hour or two, HM, WHICH SHALL I CHOOSE? ;D

We'll be tailgating for sure on Sunday--before and most likely after the concert. Look for a red minivan with a U2 bumper sticker on it (I'm sure there will only be one of those ha ha!)

I have a gray minvan with the Zooropa baby and a U2 bumper sticker on it:wave:.

You'll be in good company. I finally won't be the only minivan in the lot "trying to hold on to that last bit of coolness" as my friend once stated!

Found this post over at @u2 tour forum.
Seems like a great idea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sept. 21st is International Day of Peace... and it's also the second show in Foxboro, Ma. I think we should try to mark the day. I would love it if people would bring candles (probably the battery powered kind would be safest, though not very ecologically sound!). Maybe we could make signs saying peace on earth, or a drawing of a dove. Any idea's? Anybody interested? Should we try to plan something? Here's where to find more info : Home - International Day of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom