Scans from NME interview

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
nme1.jpg

nme2.jpg

more later - i'm at a friend's house now on dial-up, and photobucket is being a pain in the arse, so i'll do the rest when I get home :)

yeah, what is WITH all these mags with them on the cover?
I cant afford all of this, and yet
somehow I can justify buying most of it:cute:
wouldnt you love to find bono under your tree for christmas?
"I was just smelling the pine needles":bono:

beau2ifulday said:

Is it just me, or does the look on Larry's face suggest the B-man has a case of halitosis? Edge and Adam almost look relieved that Bono's back is to them.

And, um, don't get me started on the other photo - what is up with Bono's hand placement these days??? That wicked, wicked man, making me think evil, evil thoughts! (Sexy beast indeed!)

I love my husband! I love my husband! I love my hus - oh, what's the use? Don't tell anybody, but the other day MTV2 ran the U2 Jammed show - and I licked the TV screen top to bottom. The things that man does to me!

Last edited:
Ok, tried to fix it a little. My monitor at work sucks, so hopefully this looks a little better, but I can never be sure

yeyro

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

I love my husband! I love my husband! I love my hus - oh, what's the use? Don't tell anybody, but the other day MTV2 ran the U2 Jammed show - and I licked the TV screen top to bottom. The things that man does to me!

The funniest thing I've read in awhile! :lmao:

Thanks for the scans!!

:bow:

I tried to fix that double one... had to change the coloration completely and I still don't trust my monitor... :huh:

yfamu

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
haha! Well, you're lucky it wasn't all dusty like mine :huh: I just draw little hearts around edge's head :lmao: (what fun dust can be sometimes :lol: )

Off to the bookshop tomorrow.... Luckily they do sell NME in the Netherlands. Any Americans interested in trading it for the Rolling Stone one??

Back
Top Bottom