Sandy Balls Holiday Centre Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick starting singing PT's Halo lol.. wrong moment dear

Hahaha, I was humming that too.

Oh god, this telethon truly is horrible though. I wouldn't be watching this if it weren't for the fact I need to update U2gigs.

Not impressed by Stranded, and Rihanna totally overpowered Bono, but Edge's part sounded nice enough ... and honestly, pretty much anything would've sounded like an improvement after what's gone on earlier in this telethon.

Oh mother suck my rock and roll, I just was given the address to the DOUCHEBAG (the guy who fucked my best friend's wife).

So, last night Cooper's released a new low-carb krunkadelic dry lager called Cooper's Clear, in the same vein as Pure Blonde, Bondi Blonde, Peroni Leggera, Toohey's Super Dry, VB Raw and so forth. I was skeptical, since all those beers are shit (amazingly, VB Raw is the best of the lot!) but Cooper's has a hardy tradition of making the undrinkable drinkable, and so I ignored the clear bottle and white/gold motif and went ahead with buying a sixpack. I needed something a little lighter to drink, anyway. And it's Cooper's!

Holy dogg, this thing is awful. No, it's not awful, it's just a goddamn waste of money. There isn't a taste. Sure, it's aimed at the Bacardi Breezer/Cruiser market, but damn, if you're introducing beer to people, you should probably have something with a taste that resembles beer. This beer has a taste that resembles purgatory. There ain't anything going on in here. Zilch. It's also way too carbonated - this thing has a larger head than Bono. I don't get you, Cooper's. You've got classics like your sparkling ale, stout and pale ale, but your last few releases have been dodgy as. You better come back full force with a good framboise raspberry beer, bitchtitties.

NO FELIXES

oooooooohhhh :hyper:
So what are you gonna do with it? I'm guessing nothing obvious like throwing crap at his house, you're more subtle than that, more evil :evil:

Bleach+His-40-thousand-dollar-Car+Saran Wrap=I went out for a bit tonight. :up:

Evening, folks. :wave:

I just watched the entire first season of Yes Minister in one go. Good times and many lulz were had in the fullness of time.

my parents are in sydney right now. they've been roped into australia day at hyde park with some old friends from when we lived in sydney.

they have my deepest sympathies.

What sin did your parents commit to deserve that.

Axver? Is something weird going on with your website? I just went to look up a date, and the page is all funky in both Firefox and IE.

Which page in particular? It looks correct for me in Firefox, but the site did produce a really weird quirk I'm still at a loss to explain regarding the Hope For Haiti and Zurich concerts earlier today (i.e. the two latest added to the database).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom