San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The cam server _has_ come up for a second or two, but not long enough for anything to load. I don't know if they're just trying to find a way to actually secure it, or if their connection is just having issues. We'll see...

I thinks it's because of the high traffic. We have to tell people not to use the link and wait.
Then Gorman should be the only person to post pics ok?

gorman said:
The cam server _has_ come up for a second or two, but not long enough for anything to load. I don't know if they're just trying to find a way to actually secure it, or if their connection is just having issues. We'll see...
I guess it's too busy, with that links all over the internet the amount of users is way too much for that little webcam :)

hey, Gorman! thanks man!
i've made a gif with your pictures :wink:

gif.gif

i want the camera baaaaack! :sad:

Well, it's not just overloaded and going slow, it's actually gone completely offline. It hasn't come up in the last minute or two... I'm keeping a close eye :)

i hope it comes back, i think they have a standard 1-2 hour downtime when its overloaded, but whoever is on the zootopia forums you guys better tell people not to look at the cam

bcrt2000 said:
i don't understand why they are setting up the stage in the centre!

It's closer to the right. It's because the lights have to be setup first, since they'll be hung above the stage. Once the lights are raised, the stage will be moved.

the often do this. they have more space that way and they can work on the lights at the same time....lights will go up and the stage will be wheeled under it

my borther and I will attend the chicago gig the 12th of may...

long journey from amsterdam to go to a u2 concert lol

Back
Top Bottom