Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hi folks,

It's the penultimate show of the third leg today, and hopefully we will have a live audio stream. Details of how to listen will be posted as soon as we can confirm that we will in fact have a stream.

The concert, I believe, will start at 9pm US Mountain Time, which is 8pm Pacific, 10pm central, 11pm eastern, and 2pm Sunday in Queensland.

The fourth leg draws closer. :drool:

The stream is available at the following address...
http://live.g0rman.com:8000

Instructions for opening the stream (Windows, but Mac should be similar):

Winamp
Play -> URL (or keyboard shortcut CTRL L) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

iTunes
Advanced -> Open Stream (or keyboard shortcut CTRL U) and paste the stream link on the space provided.

RealPlayer and Windows Media Player should have similar formats for opening the stream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axver correctly used the word penultimate :drool:

(sorry...I'm taking a break from writing a PhD exam. I'm feeling English geeky)

Let's hope for a great show tonight!

TheLove

Hello

Quick question

Someone told me to DL Winamp and I am doing so right now.

I just want to make sure that is what I should do in order to be able to hear the audio stream ?

Please confirm ..... :huh:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Axver correctly used the word penultimate :drool:

(sorry...I'm taking a break from writing a PhD exam. I'm feeling English geeky)

Let's hope for a great show tonight!

'Penultimate' is such a good word. :drool:

I'm fond of 'thrice' as well. They're both tragically under-used words. :sad:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
FYI>>>>

The zoo has an audio source tonite. We could you know..:shh:

That's what I was implying. :shh:

We just need Queen Bee or Khanada to get online and organise this thing! Where are they? :mad:

haiguyz.jpg

SethVincent said:
TheLove

Hello

Quick question

Someone told me to DL Winamp and I am doing so right now.

I just want to make sure that is what I should do in order to be able to hear the audio stream ?

Please confirm ..... :huh:

in theory it should work. i use realplayer to listen.

:)

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

The second to last Setlist Party in North America (unless Hawaii is added to the tour). :sad: :sad:
so sad, so sad

It's been a blast, though!

Axver said:
We just need Queen Bee or Khanada to get online and organise this thing! Where are they? :mad:
No rush. Give 'em another hour or so.

hi everyone!:wave:
I had this wave of depression about a week after my last show, and now another as this leg closes:sad:
It's just not right to end a leg at the same time as the shortest day of the year approaches, just not right.
At least there will be new shows somewhere in the world to look forward to hearing about in the winter and spring to follow!

Hope all have fun tonight!

U2Fanatic4ever

did you get my email? i want to make sure I have the correct address.

I told my parents I'd be home for Christmas on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I didn't tell them it was because I need to make sure I'm here for Monday's setlist party

Hopefully we'll still have setlist parties for the fourth leg, even if we've got to have them at breakfast time :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I told my parents I'd be home for Christmas on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I didn't tell them it was because I need to make sure I'm here for Monday's setlist party

Hopefully we'll still have setlist parties for the fourth leg, even if we've got to have them at breakfast time :wink:

I'm skipping a bible study for it. i'm going to hell

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Axver has promised to be an audio source for each show.

Oh no, wait a minute, maybe not.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Well, I may be our audio source for a few shows, and what's an audio source without a setlist party? :wink:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

The second to last Setlist Party in North America (unless Hawaii is added to the tour). :sad: :sad:

I think it will...I'm placing a hold on an award flight to Honolulu tomorrow. :D

:wave: everybody, btw. Sigh, where has the time flown...

so I don’t know time zones well, about what time will most of the shows be?

pattip2000 said:

I'm skipping a bible study for it. i'm going to hell

Hell :hyper:

I went to Catholic school from kindergarten on up, and I think I'm still doomed. At least we can say we had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom