RSOC 235 - Covered with gold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
81ea77be.jpg
:giggle:

A little bit of bling and not much else :drool:
1adamsuzie6.jpg

There's that chain again..
3465569927Ffp333B3Enu3D32743E3A923E.jpg

Bibien said:

Maybe we can post some pictures of Adam with his jewellery (bracelets, rings,..)

I know this is late but just had to comment (was out of town for this one) Hehe you realise that's just about every pic of Adam showing his left hand you could find. ;) In particular, that green bracelet, he's been wearing that for a long time.

In fact it's the only thing he's wearing on the "Achtung Baby" cover. :shifty:

^^I am surprised you noticed that thrillme,since :shifty: well eh, ya know...That would be the last thing I would notice
10-1.jpg

:drool: Nice bracelet

Carmelu2fan said:
^^I am surprised you noticed that thrillme,since :shifty: well eh, ya know...That would be the last thing I would notice
10-1.jpg

:drool: Nice bracelet
ACK!! :madwife: I almost choked on my gum........................

:drool:

:laugh: Yeah, I thought that would get the Adam girls all worked up! I am still in shock that thrillme noticed Adam's bracelet in that pic.
BTW...I totally agree with the statement on your sig:yes:

iwantthat.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
:laugh: Yeah, I thought that would get the Adam girls all worked up! I am still in shock that thrillme noticed Adam's bracelet in that pic.

iwantthat.jpg

:drool: Mohawk

*shifty*

Kafrun... I HAVE that on the cover of my achtung baby :wink: pity I didn't know your birhtday before >< I should've sent it!

:shifty: He's even shiny when he's asleep!
adamsleeping32fk.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:

iwantthat.jpg
Yes.. you were right! *runs off to find the bigger version of that pic* :shifty:

Glad to know you agree with my sig too :sexywink:

And GG - Yes.. you've taunted me with that cover on your cam :madwife: Evil, evil GG!

:ohmy: GG has a bigger version of Zoo Adam with headphones and cig in hand????!:hyper: YES

Kafrun: Let's just say I am the oppisite of normal so no need to be frightened.....mmmk:wink:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

iwantthat.jpg

Actually, I noticed his bracelet after seeing many a RSOC threads, and wondered...does he ever take that bracelet off? I was aware of a nekkid pic of him and yup, the bracelet is still there.

I notice many things as I'm a bit of a trainspotter ;) :reject:

In the video for "Gloria", Adam starts out the song with a bass pick, towards the middle uses his fingers, and for the end plays "pop and slap" style.

He can play 'I will follow' "streets" 'bad,' a few others, using either a pick or his fingers.

GODDESS=SG

Sad_Girl said:

Many Many Thanks SG...I do not have to tell you how hot he looks in that pic:drool: :drool:

as for the second pic...I almost ....:faint:my heart :faint:

ADAM chest...to much for a girl like me :combust:

thrillme

thrillme said:

Actually, I noticed his bracelet after seeing many a RSOC threads, and wondered...does he ever take that bracelet off? I was aware of a nekkid pic of him and yup, the bracelet is still there.

I notice many things as I'm a bit of a trainspotter ;) :reject:

In the video for "Gloria", Adam starts out the song with a bass pick, towards the middle uses his fingers, and for the end plays "pop and slap" style.

He can play 'I will follow' "streets" 'bad,' a few others, using either a pick or his fingers.

I see you are in touch witht the technical side of Mr. Clayton

Could you explain what the "pop and slap" stlye is...sounds hot
:wink:

Re: thrillme

Carmelu2fan said:

I won't get all technical but here's a lurvely visual example of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC50zMyMm9g&search=U2 Gloria

Yet another...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNKn3BuwavQ&search=U2 Gloria red rocks

Watch closely, at about the 2:20 mark, playing with a pick, at about the 2:48 mark, fingerstyle, and finally the end is played "pop and slap."

(okay, bit off-topic, but the beginning drum beat of the Aerosmith song "Jaded" sounds a bit like the beginning drum beat of Gloria...or maybe I'm just losing it. :huh: ;))

Last edited:
Re: thrillme

Carmelu2fan said:

I was thinking I was the only one who thought that sounded hot :shifty: I can always count on you to be thinking like me when it comes to Ads :wink:

Anyway, I'm no bass player, but I'm pretty sure this is an example of "pop and slap" style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC50zMyMm9g
Specifically Adam's solo towards the end.

Thrillme, thanks for the interesting info, you really are a trainspotter! I got distracted by "other" things much more easily....:shrug:
(And may I add I :love: your avatar? .... )

Thanks for the videos as well, the solo part is the perfect incarnation of how Adam described what he does for a living...
:reject: :wink:

Re: Re: thrillme

kafrun said:

I was thinking I was the only one who thought that sounded hot :shifty: I can always count on you to be thinking like me when it comes to Ads :wink:

Anyway, I'm no bass player, but I'm pretty sure this is an example of "pop and slap" style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC50zMyMm9g
Specifically Adam's solo towards the end.

Thanks a bunch for that clip

:drool:

I now know what the "pop and slap" style is all about...I am impresed to say the least. He is so talented!

:yes: We certainly do think alike when it comes to Adam, that is for sure:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom