Revolver Upstairs, Chapel St, Prahran, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just now i commented that one of the characters on bones was a douchebag. clearly i'm being a bit jovial.

WELL WE THINK THAT KANYE WEST IS A BIT OF A DOUCHEBAG. AND MOST PEOPLE AGREE.

I DON'T COMPLAIN WHEN YOU WATCH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF SEINFELD, DO I?

no! because seinfeld is an actually half decent fucking television show. go fuck yourself. like i've signed the lease for another year and they're good people. i have no MAJOR problems with them. but i have about 57 little problems with them and because i've been watching a lot of seinfeld and curb the little problems are really fucking annoying.

YOU'RE 23, cunt(s). don't be such a cunt.

weeeeeeeell it's been a few months, maybe 4, 5, 6... but i'm in unrequited love again. feelsgoodman.

shame i'm not in love with the girl who actually likes me and who i had a sleepover with.

Aw no buddy. :( that is the worst thing; are you sure it's unrequited, or are you just guessing based off how she acts / talks / etc?

I hope that it works out, though; you really deserve to find a really good person for you.

(I'm going to Ireland and possibly dipping over to Scotland to see a girl who I know from general-being-in-Sydney; fingers are crossed. It's a shitty situation nonetheless.)

tl,dr; love is weird

no! because seinfeld is an actually half decent fucking television show. go fuck yourself. like i've signed the lease for another year and they're good people. i have no MAJOR problems with them. but i have about 57 little problems with them and because i've been watching a lot of seinfeld and curb the little problems are really fucking annoying.

It's the little things that'll get you in the end, though. We have different tubes of toothpaste in the bathroom to avoid the "you squeeze it wrong" arguments. Actually works sorta well.

i have no MAJOR problems with them. but i have about 57 little problems with them and because i've been watching a lot of seinfeld and curb the little problems are really fucking annoying.

I look forward to when your number of little problems rises from 57 to 99.

Aw no buddy. :( that is the worst thing; are you sure it's unrequited, or are you just guessing based off how she acts / talks / etc?

I hope that it works out, though; you really deserve to find a really good person for you.

(I'm going to Ireland and possibly dipping over to Scotland to see a girl who I know from general-being-in-Sydney; fingers are crossed. It's a shitty situation nonetheless.)

tl,dr; love is weird

It's the little things that'll get you in the end, though. We have different tubes of toothpaste in the bathroom to avoid the "you squeeze it wrong" arguments. Actually works sorta well.

she told me it was unrequited. but last night was good. we'll see what happens. best of luck in Scotland my friend.

they've been a bit stand-offish with me lately, I figure tonight I'll get the beers I owe them, but them a new long-life milk (got told off for having half a glass yesterday), and then on sunday I'll make dinner. I definitely think I'm more in the right and they're being waaaaay over the top but I'll acquiesce.

I'm actually weirdly okay with it. I've had texts, facebook posts, tweets, but yeah, I'm not overly fussed. If it was cancelled obviously I'd be losing my shit, but postponements are easy to deal with.

True. I just assumed you were probably already hyping yourself up - but then you've got Coachella to be crazily hyped about right now.

weeeeeeeell it's been a few months, maybe 4, 5, 6... but i'm in unrequited love again. feelsgoodman.

shame i'm not in love with the girl who actually likes me and who i had a sleepover with.

Hugs all over you man, worst damn thing in the world. I mean, I hate to bring this over to my side of situation, but I've had it for the past year and since he's in my group of friends the only way I can see it stopping is if someone new comes onto the scene. But he's basically perfect in every way, seriously, and I really like his girlfriend and just want him to be happy (he's been through a lot), so I don't know, I feel like such a goofball, like I should be old and rational enough to deal with it, but everytime I see him I just get pulled back in again. I'm just really worried I'm coming off as resentful or jerkassy to them sometimes, even though I obviously don't want to.

That sucks, man. Though is it really that strong a feeling or mere infatuation?

Not the strongest I've felt about a girl, but more than mere infatuation.

Hugs all over you man, worst damn thing in the world. I mean, I hate to bring this over to my side of situation, but I've had it for the past year and since he's in my group of friends the only way I can see it stopping is if someone new comes onto the scene. But he's basically perfect in every way, seriously, and I really like his girlfriend and just want him to be happy (he's been through a lot), so I don't know, I feel like such a goofball, like I should be old and rational enough to deal with it, but everytime I see him I just get pulled back in again. I'm just really worried I'm coming off as resentful or jerkassy to them sometimes, even though I obviously don't want to.

I feel you. The girl of my dreams (who I will never end up with) has a boyfriend and he's a really good bloke to be honest. They live together now and I don't see it ending anytime soon. I've moved on from her, but I don't like that they've fallen into a couple coma, because me and her used to do a lot of fun things together and now I barely see her. I'm always inviting her to things (and I've started inviting him along to them as well) but they've just lost the will to have social fun, which bums me out.

I'm actually stressed about that. I haven't booked any accomodation :uhoh:

Shit good luck! I have a habit of leaving that sort of thing as late as possible too. I hate booking accommodation.

You know that person who just gets you? And you get them, and it's like peas in a pod?
God DAMN it hurts when you see them love another.

And it makes you just doubt anyone else because you think they'll be nowhere near as good. And that's unhealthy and puts impossible standards on people but it's also borderline impossible to actually stop doing.

8th straight year I've seen Wil's MICF show and he still gets better every year. Unbelievable. 5 stars, again.

You know that person who just gets you? And you get them, and it's like peas in a pod?
God DAMN it hurts when you see them love another.

And it makes you just doubt anyone else because you think they'll be nowhere near as good. And that's unhealthy and puts impossible standards on people but it's also borderline impossible to actually stop doing.

Yep.

when I tell most people Wil is my favourite comedian ever and whenever people ask me for a tip on who to see and I say Wil they nearly always react like "oh yeah he's pretty funny I guess".

and the people who have actually gone to see his show after I've told them to come crawling over to me and tell me he blew them away and why didn't they see him sooner.

Sorry Pappy. I didn't mean to diminutise your girl thing from before, and feel awful for it.

what are you talking about? you did nothing of the sort mate. we should start our own unrequited love thread.

Back
Top Bottom