Remember Today On Radio: U2 Interview & Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's actually read a lot of the recent articles. I think she's asking some good questions. Clearing up some things.

Can someone text her questions? I'd love to clear up the Edge/Bono Miracle Drug verse question.

God this is great. I took the day off for this and I'm up at 5:00AM.

It sounds even better on the CD. The bitrate of the stream takes away some of the song's power. It's incredible.

ramblin rose said:
She's actually read a lot of the recent articles. I think she's asking some good questions. Clearing up some things.

Can someone text her questions? I'd love to clear up the Edge/Bono Miracle Drug verse question.

God this is great. I took the day off for this and I'm up at 5:00AM.

me too - I traded to work sunday overnight to be off today - well worth it right now (it didn't feel like it on sunday night)

I love edge
bono isn't bad either:)

so edge got his tracklisting - interesting

gorman said:
It sounds even better on the CD. The bitrate of the stream takes away some of the song's power. It's incredible.

Yes, I definitely agree with that. The radio stream sucks so much out of it.

And damn, I wish I was in the UK to phone up for that competition!

gorman said:

This is so very true. I've been playing the cd everyday on my way to work this week and then taking it with me to my desk and playing on the computer. and i'm still not sick of any song :lol:

bammo2 said:
oh god not that bloody lemar thing again

it made my skin crawl when I heard it earlier in the week :down:

That made me laugh because even I can sing better than that!

bammo2 said:

she's actually quite good friends with U2. bono has gone on record as saying that he really fancies her :lol:

well...I didn't get through for the staff wars :mad:

The questions/quotes are lifted straight from the Q Magazine article.

bammo2 said:

yeah I know. she's always done her research, has Jo :d

but she has met them and interviewed them many many times and spent a lot of time with them

It sounds like it. She has great banter with them. I'm loving it and I think shes doing an absolutely fantastic job at this, I'm thoroughly enjoy it.

same time..but he fucked up by singing MWays. I thought she was gonna be a numbnut but she knew her stuff.

ah.The Streets.....now there's an accent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom