Remember Today On Radio: U2 Interview & Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bammo2 said:

Not really. This Jo whiley part of the U2 day has been billed as having U2 'co-presenting' the show, not as a U2 interview. Hence, other songs.
Jo Whiley is one of the UKs best djs :up: It's just a pity that she has to stick to the radio one playlist, otherwise we'd be hearing some fabulous music. I used to love her show when she did the Evening Session with Steve Lamacq

Fair enough :)

Aardvark747 said:
Does Miracle Drug get better with listens? I loved it just then for the first time, the vocals and ALL the music....but will it become even greater? Anyone else feel like that when they first heard it?

Axver??!!

Yep, absolutely. The whole album keeps growing ... I remember when I first had Miracle Drug, I repeated it about ten times and by the tenth play, I was screaming the chorus at the ceiling.

The non-U2 music that they are playing makes me want to vomit.

Aardvark747 said:

Indeed
Im sure Bono is thinking the same!

"Jo, what the fuck is this"? - Bono:wink:

I wish he would just hijack the airwaves. "No more bullshit, here's some REAL music! For all the U2 fans out there in agony right now ... 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!"

And pop people at home are thinking "WTF?"

I really want a cup of coffee, but I havne't got time left during this song now.

Hopefully they'll play some more Usher-crap in a minute :up:

You see, if it wasn't for the crap musical interludes, I would have to suffer from dehydration

and I'm bound to need the loo soon. Think of it as break-time :D

EDGE! HURRAH!

(And haha, they're blaming every possession on Larry!)

Here's the goodness of COBL for all of you who haven't heard it!

(My favourite song on the CD right now. Hurrah!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom