Remember Today On Radio: U2 Interview & Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This DJ is really, REALLY annoying!
Although I think it's kind of funny that a bunch of U2 fans from around the world are listening to him and dissing him...not quite what Radio 1 had in mind when they set up Internet access, you think?!

So they're gonna play in the jam room, live to the world???

Has something like this ever happened b4?

Right...

I am encoding at 192 kbps directly from my NTL digibox now and have been since 18:55 and also have my VCR recording to a VHS tape.

I am going to re-encode this to 128kbps and start uploading to my webspace from my computer at home (~7kbps up and i can only upload from an NTL broadband server)

The 192kbps copy I wil take with me to my university, where I have out of hours access and a 1.5Mbps connection and I will upload a copy to Yousendit and post the link to Dave Gorman who will start seeding a torrent.

At some point my 128 kbps file will finish uploading and I will post the link here.

I will also post the Yousendit link here once Dave has the file.

Any questions? :D

enajh2 said:
Right...

I am encoding at 192 kbps directly from my NTL digibox now and have been since 18:55 and also have my VCR recording to a VHS tape.

I am going to re-encode this to 128kbps and start uploading to my webspace from my computer at home (~7kbps up and i can only upload from an NTL broadband server)

The 192kbps copy I wil take with me to my university, where I have out of hours access and a 1.5Mbps connection and I will upload a copy to Yousendit and post the link to Dave Gorman who will start seeding a torrent.

At some point my 128 kbps file will finish uploading and I will post the link here.

you fucking beauty!!!!!!

This guy is great. He comes across as a bit of a doofus sometimes, but his roots seem to be in urban/dance music, but he still has a great broader taste in music.. he's really behind OUR BOYS!! and he's so excited about U2 playing now!! he's not a c***!!!!

enajh2 said:
Right...

Sounds great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom