Remember Today On Radio: U2 Interview & Live Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
this might be a good time to say that the u2 ipods are in the apple store now
If you are in STL - one of the 12 at the apple store has my name on it right now:wink:

I received mine today. It's awesome.

nurse chrissi said:
lots of Adam interview - good to know they let him talk everyone in awhile

this might be a good time to say that the u2 ipods are in the apple store now
If you are in STL - one of the 12 at the apple store has my name on it right now:wink:

Woah, thanks for letting me know! I might try to head over there tonight and pick one up. I can't wait until they open the store up at the Galleria. That'll be so much closer for me :)

gorman said:

Woah, thanks for letting me know! I might try to head over there tonight and pick one up. I can't wait until they open the store up at the Galleria. That'll be so much closer for me :)

go ahead and call over there - they will hold for you until closing tonight

even better than the real thing -music that we can all agree is good:)

Last edited:
gorman said:

I'm recording it from the source to an uncompressed AIFF file. Probably about as good as it can get, given the poor quality of the stream =/

i'd record straight onto wav. i guess i'll just start recording when they finally get onto the show...

actually ... i'm not getting too bad of a stream in terms of quality. prolly the best stream i've heard. the bit rate is still low...but i'm not getting any interference. (no pun intended!)

Palace_Hero said:
Wow.

This guy is a c*nt.

You think? I think his enthusiasm and love of the band is very evident and infectious. He talks about having the shivers and if you're a U2 fan then Crumbs probably had you crying....At least he's not nonchalant about the whole thing!

lol it made me laugh on the interview eralier when adam was sayin gthat he didn't own or want an ipod cos he prefered a more tangible medium. I bet apple were happy about saying that when they've just entered into a (probably v expensive) deal together :D

bammo2 said:
lol it made me laugh on the interview eralier when adam was sayin gthat he didn't own or want an ipod cos he prefered a more tangible medium. I bet apple were happy about saying that when they've just entered into a (probably v expensive) deal together :D

I could just see steve cringe:huh:

nurse chrissi said:

go ahead and call over there - they will hold for you until closing tonight

even better than the real thing -music that we can all agree is good:)

I just reserved mine....I'm gonna be so poor. I might buy the Live Aid Concert DVD and the new Collective Soul album, 'Youth', is out today too!

bammo2 said:

yeah i noticed that, typical adam, very very cool!!!!

If they're going to play U2, they could at least play U2 rather than some bloody horrid remix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom