Real or Fake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gherman

New Yorker
:|

GetAttachment.aspx

I'm trying to get a bigger one to come through but its not working. My brother in law just sent this to me. This girl is a friend of his that was freaking out that she met Bono and there were other people there getting pics too. She said he was on the phone talking about Rawanda or somthing like this and almost fell over in his seat and she stopped him so they talked for a while.

I CALL FAKE

This was said to be taken last weekend in San Diego, um, aren't they on tour in europe?

I kind of don't want to say anything if it is fake because I guess she's super excited about it.

On the other hand if this is fake she may look like a tard going around showing everyone.

What do you guys think? Need expert U2 opinions people.

P.S. If it is fake, this guys a dick doing this

Last edited:
I swear, I saw a red x earlier!

I'm calling fake - I'm pretty sure there haven't been any reports of Bono or other U2ers in the States during this leg of the tour.

It's probably Mr Big Phony Bono Faker, as usual.

You cant upload pictures straight from your computer. You need to use photobucket or other photo hosting program.

Though I'm sure I can guess who it is.

He's trying to post a picture of the supposed "Bono" his friend supposedly met.

Some of us are assuming it's that Pavel dude.

You cant upload pictures straight from your computer. You need to use photobucket or other photo hosting program.

Though I'm sure I can guess who it is.

Why am I able to see it? I've done it this way before and its worked. Can someone give me their email and then they could post it for me?

Thanks

Why am I able to see it? I've done it this way before and its worked. Can someone give me their email and then they could post it for me?

Thanks

You need to upload it to a photobucket account. Others can't post it unless they have a Photobucket or other file-sharing site account themselves. It takes 2 minutes to register, 30 seconds to upload, and 15 seconds to post it here.

http://photobucket.com/

Remember to use the
codes.

And, yes, I normally avoid this place like the plague, but the thread title attracted my attention.
ShiftyEyes.gif

You need to upload it to a photobucket account. Others can't post it unless they have a Photobucket or other file-sharing site account themselves. It takes 2 minutes to register, 30 seconds to upload, and 15 seconds to post it here.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Remember to use the
codes.

And, yes, I normally avoid this place like the plague, but the thread title attracted my attention.
ShiftyEyes.gif

I just tried it from my Facebook account...

If that doesn't wokr I'll try photobucket. Thanks

Yeah, I can see it now.

Not Bono, although I can't tell if it's that Pavel guy or not.

If he let people think he was Bono, then it's Pavel. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom