RDS Showgrounds, Dublin, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking of doing something on MS Paint with Ax, Adam and Mike Mills.

:lmao: I'm shocked you approve.

ETA: I want a shirt of my avatar.

I actually had the original strip on a shirt as lulz XD. I'd have to redraw it to make it big enough to show up on the shirt right. How about a hat?

I actually had the original strip on a shirt as lulz XD. I'd have to redraw it to make it big enough to show up on the shirt right. How about a hat?

Actually, I collect badges. I may make my own Axver badge from this.

Now all I need is a classic location to go with the new avi. :hmm: Charlotte, Liam, and Andrew are crowding Axver's backyard...

Actually, I collect badges. I may make my own Axver badge from this.

There you go! That sounds excellent.

On a random note, I love looking through my photobucket and coming across shit like this:

drpepper-1.jpg

This test is making me think of the Superthread past, people who've come and gone ... and I'm wondering, WHERE THE HELL IS CHASS? I'm not sure I've even seen her post much on LJ, let alone at all in here for the longest time.

At least I know why Kim barely shows up now.

SPEAKING OF KIM.

There must, MUST, be a question relating to Tina Transvesturner in the purity test.

This test is making me think of the Superthread past, people who've come and gone ... and I'm wondering, WHERE THE HELL IS CHASS? I'm not sure I've even seen her post much on LJ, let alone at all in here for the longest time.

At least I know why Kim barely shows up now.

She's off having a life and shit :slant:

Oh really? Cause I've honestly wondered.

I'm still traumatised by my uncanny resemblance to Mike Mills.

This can only end well.

Honestly, I tried doing this on Despair DIY but it just would not fit! Even if it did it'd be too pixelated. Tips?

Now all I need is a classic location to go with the new avi. :hmm: Charlotte, Liam, and Andrew are crowding Axver's backyard...

Axver's sheep paddock?

Well my dears, I must be off. I was supposed to go home an hour ago. :uhoh: There's that delaying crap to postwhore point staring me in the face.

:wave: Night.

She's off having a life and shit :slant:

Oh really? Cause I've honestly wondered.

She's having too much of a life. Tell her to let us know she's alive.

Kim at least has an excuse for the life she's busy with, given her brood of children, the business she runs with her husband, her husband's injury ...

I've got plenty to choose from. I was just looking for an excuse to post this:

polarbear.png
I'm not sure I want to know what this is...

Just as you mentioned Chass, I opened my "The Superthread" drunkdrawing including Chass and her huge tits, haha.
...but I definitely want to know what this is!

ETA: I'll find out tomorrow. *gone*

I, I have wondered the same thing.

Oh my God, that is pretty much my absolute favorite of all of the Robert drawings I've done. I hate that it's SO in-Cure that you wouldn't just get it looking at it :lol:.

Oh, bye Reggo! :wave:

Also, A$hley, I've been wondering about the last bit of your sig for a while now...:eyebrow:
I've kind of just been waiting for people to ask me about that :lol:.

It's a comment on this youtube video: YouTube - Silent Night-7 O'clock News - Simon & Garfunkel - images

mlifsi (3 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply | Spam

When I was a kid, I listen to my eldest sister's LP of this song. I really had no idea why a Xmas like this. I think until now I am a middle aged woman, I knew it finally.

OK, the additional purity test questions we've created today take us to 112. Do we want to go for 150 questions?

We also need a new place to host this, now that Geocities is no more. :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom