Raumati Beach Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4299.jpg

Oh my god! :lmao:

OK, THAT photo wins the thread.

Oh my god this is the best brie I have had in my life. King Island, I love you.

i've spent nearly a year working on coming across well, if i learnt one thing from that pr class (and i barely picked up that) it was don't bust the image you've spent building up.

with that said, let's go buy wine tomorrow.
(i have an excuse being so late replying as i've been taking pics of een pouring out whiskey and cooking)

lol, funny since my dad was a pr major and all. but anyway, they won't care. thankfully they've always been the type of parents who understand and remember what it was like being younger. they don't think one drink = omg lush! you'd have to be drunk every day for them to think badly of you.

and okay :D

and wow. one of the flyovers to get onto a pretty major interstate here is completely closed. and it's the direction in which anyone trying to get onto the interstate this time of day would be on. i'm soooo glad i don't do the 8-5 bullshit anymore.

(i have an excuse being so late replying as i've been taking pics of een pouring out whiskey and cooking)

lol, funny since my dad was a pr major and all. but anyway, they won't care. thankfully they've always been the type of parents who understand and remember what it was like being younger. they don't think one drink = omg lush! you'd have to be drunk every day for them to think badly of you.

and okay :D

and wow. one of the flyovers to get onto a pretty major interstate here is completely closed. and it's the direction in which anyone trying to get onto the interstate this time of day would be on. i'm soooo glad i don't do the 8-5 bullshit anymore.

:)

Seriously! I ate that half that was left from the birthday (I think we'd barely touched it really!), then ate the other half.

I was stunned at myself but felt good. Plus I hadn't had dinner.

ooh, really? they've been sitting in a dark, cool room the whole time. we just keep them in a closet.

... you've a good chance at something sensational here. I just wish I were there! That stuff can age spectacularly.

But if it's not your thing, I'm not sure the aging will really help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom