Randoooooooooooooooooom for the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:

It was great :yes:

Our seats were on the upper deck, behind the stage and it was still awesome :up:

I took about 60 pictures with my digital camera.

~praying for one good picture~

feel free to post them when ready...............:)

Kariann said:
I am really tired tonight.
Me too!!! All I did was run around and talk all day long!! Then I had to go to the mall and between the parking lot, the other shoppers, and the fact that the travel place I was going to for my parents' present was closed, I was ready to scream. So I came home and had dinner and took a nap. :drool: Now I'm being antisocial...Mom and Steff are watching some show about cannibals and bear poop so I came in here and I kinda feel guilty but I'm really no fun tonight. :shifty:

/journal entry

Schmeg said:

Me too!!! All I did was run around and talk all day long!! Then I had to go to the mall and between the parking lot, the other shoppers, and the fact that the travel place I was going to for my parents' present was closed, I was ready to scream. So I came home and had dinner and took a nap. :drool: Now I'm being antisocial...Mom and Steff are watching some show about cannibals and bear poop so I came in here and I kinda feel guilty but I'm really no fun tonight. :shifty:

/journal entry

:hug:

Kariann said:

Make sure you get it...the article in there is a pretty good sized one. I havent read it all yet...I was going to take it to read on break but I didnt want a bunch of people wanting to to borrow it. :shifty:

:tsk: read it at home! You don't want anyone to get their dirty handprints all over B :mad:

My mother is obsessed with my tiny little cold :| She just called me, again, to make sure I have supplies and to make sure that I'm home and not running around town.

arw9797 said:
My mother is obsessed with my tiny little cold :| She just called me, again, to make sure I have supplies and to make sure that I'm home and not running around town.

I got that last week from mine and the "you should rest" speeches. I do have to admit that I did have a chance to rest and I got rid of it faster than usual.

I have too much to do tonight and not enough time. :crazy:

Kariann said:
I'm going to bed very shortly.
I would like to do that but now I have a stack of Christmas cards next to me that I need to bring to the rink tomorrow, a Secret Santa gift to wrap since my SS is the last person to get an SS gift. :sucks: :reject:

I went to Target tonight. Got cards. Went to a store that was closed. Had soup.

Sounds like a very Randoom night.

Now I am watching Dave Huddlested.

zoney! said:

zoney! said:

Did you check out your thread? The last page? The star of my ignore list thinks you're WONDERFUL for SAYING THE THINGS the rest of us have NOT BEEN SAYING.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away! :happy::love::heart::bono::edge::larry::adam::D:)

Schmeg said:

Did you check out your thread? The last page? The star of my ignore list thinks you're WONDERFUL for SAYING THE THINGS the rest of us have NOT BEEN SAYING.

It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away! :happy::love::heart::bono::edge::larry::adam::D:)

I have no idea what thread you're talking about but it took me all of 2 seconds to figure out who you are talking about.

WE'RE ONE BUT WE'RE NOT THE SAME :drool:

OMG I have an e-mail from Bono in my junk mail folder! :laugh:

You Are Socks!
socks.jpg

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.

:happy:

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcrappychristmasgiftareyouquiz/

Two things....

The thread was bumped AGAIN.

HELLLLOOOOOOOO?! :mad:

AND... (I just mentioned this elsewhere, but)

I have posted in PLEBA. :uhoh:

zoney! said:
Two things....

The thread was bumped AGAIN.

HELLLLOOOOOOOO?! :mad:

AND... (I just mentioned this elsewhere, but)

I have posted in PLEBA. :uhoh:
:uhoh: x 2!

DON'T GO INTO THE THREAD!!! Bump everything else, QUICK! You want help? I'm the Procrastination Princess right now!

You posted in PLEBA???

Back
Top Bottom