Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:

:yikes:

:runs away:

redkat said:

Peureux08.gif

that's a fine way to greet people :eyebrow:

hey arw :wave:

the rockin edge said:

cliques? I don't see any cliques

No, of course not. But we're gonna be having parallel conversations in here along with arw, kariann and schmeg. It'd be like 2 groups sitting in the same room. I get the feeling.

hey guys, i just arrived in my cousin's house near San Jose. they have the biggest, most awesome house i've ever been in! it's amazing.

Zootlesque said:

No, of course not. But we're gonna be having parallel conversations in here along with arw, kariann and schmeg. It'd be like 2 groups sitting in the same room. I get the feeling.

ehh, well, we all had that discussion about playlists or mosquitos or whatever. :shrug:

i think it'll be fine as long as we're wanted here. :yes:

Thought I ran into you down on the street
Then it turned out to only be a dream
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path
I remember the face
But I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how whatsername has been
:heart:

- random post of some lyrics that I :love:

the rockin edge said:
hey discoLP, how'd your record session go?

it went well, but it was so fucking difficult. we did 6 songs and some of the overdubs, but we'll do the vocals on thursday. it's really frustrating when you mess up, and you have to start the song from the top. . . some of the songs we had to do 7 or 8 times before we got a good take. its so goddamn tiring and stressful.

VertigoGal said:

my cousins have an elevator in their house. :shocked:

well, this house isn't that big, but. . . she has her parents, a little brother, and a babysitter living here, and even with me, my sister, and my parents visting, we each have our own rooms. and they all have televisions and DVD players and all the hookups. i always love coming to this place!

discothequeLP said:

it went well, but it was so fucking difficult. we did 6 songs and some of the overdubs, but we'll do the vocals on thursday. it's really frustrating when you mess up, and you have to start the song from the top. . . some of the songs we had to do 7 or 8 times before we got a good take. its so goddamn tiring and stressful.

I've only recorded solo stuff, never with a band and it frustrates me. I can only imagine what it's like with a whole band. glad you got stuff done though :up:

:wave: hi fah, you won't make us live in a seperate universe will you? :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom