Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
It's supposed to be near 40's for the next couple of days. Supposedly there is a snowstorm coming Thursday into Friday... :censored:
Whoopie, another snowstorm! I'd rather have that than 40-degree weather!!! :hyper:

:|

Also: I just realized I scheduled myself to work until 9 next Saturday night. What time does the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction on VH1 start? :crack:

Great. :| Someone remind me to set the VCR! We better get good tickets that morning!

Schmeg said:

:|

Also: I just realized I scheduled myself to work until 9 next Saturday night. What time does the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction on VH1 start? :crack:

I think it's being replayed like a dozen times over the weekend so if you miss it you'll be able to catch it on tape later.

I'll have to set the VCR too since I will be enjoying Lil P on Saturday night! :D

I listened to Gaelic Storm in the car today and decided that Pina Colada in a Pint Glass is a fun song.

I would like a Pina Colada in a pint glass right now.

Kariann said:

Was this post before or after your decision to join my sabbatical of not thinking about tickets until later in the week? :eyebrow:
Ummmm...before? :angel:

Kariann said:

I think it's being replayed like a dozen times over the weekend so if you miss it you'll be able to catch it on tape later.

I'll have to set the VCR too since I will be enjoying Lil P on Saturday night! :D

I listened to Gaelic Storm in the car today and decided that Pina Colada in a Pint Glass is a fun song.

I would like a Pina Colada in a pint glass right now.
Oh yeah, it will probably get replayed as soon as it's over because VH1 is cool like that! :der:

Pina Colada in a Pint Glass is one of my favorites!

She wants a Piña Colada in a pint glass...
She wants to be where the summer won’t stop,
She wants gin clear water and milk white sand,
A sunburned nose and a drink in her hand
With a pink umbrella on top!

:drool:

Schmeg said:

Pina Colada in a Pint Glass is one of my favorites!

She wants a Piña Colada in a pint glass...
She wants to be where the summer won’t stop,
She wants gin clear water and milk white sand,
A sunburned nose and a drink in her hand
With a pink umbrella on top!

:drool:

That sums it up for me...I want to a pina colada in a pint glass...I want to be where summer wont stop...I want the gin clear water and milk white sand....the drink in my hand and pink umbrella but I could do without the sunburnt nose.

My nose is usually sunburned in the summer so I can deal with that. :D

This is the picture they have for the U2 file on HJY's web page:

p17735oer9c.jpg

:cute:

They don't have any info up on their latest contest, though.

:scratch: And they also list Dick Evans as a band member. Ummm...HJY...I think we need to talk...

the Food Network wedding was LAME!!!!! Could they have been any more cornier? (is that a word?) Anyways when the dude started to sing I thought I was going to gag.

:barf:

arw9797 said:
the Food Network wedding was LAME!!!!! Could they have been any more cornier? (is that a word?) Anyways when the dude started to sing I thought I was going to gag.

:barf:
didn't see it, but I am happy to report to you that my both parents find Rachel Ray annoying, and also that a cowroker's friend taught her how to skateboard when she did her $40 a Day in Newport. I would REALLY like to see that one!

I have no clue what any of you are talking about. I'm cooking stir fry right now so I'm sort of back and forth.....

:confused:

Maybe I should go back and read a few pages.

I think you only need to go back one...I was trying to find out info about the new contest on my radio station to go see a dress rehersal in San Diego and found out that they still think Dick Evans is in the band. :coocoo:

I still can't think of the concert because I would wake my mom up by leaping out of my chair and jumping up and down...:crack:

Schmeg said:
I think you only need to go back one...I was trying to find out info about the new contest on my radio station to go see a dress rehersal in San Diego and found out that they still think Dick Evans is in the band. :coocoo:

:der: Dick was never in U2. Only Feedback and the Hype :|

I know...I had to think about that for a minute when I read it. :huh:

Schmeg said:
I still can't think of the concert because I would wake my mom up by leaping out of my chair and jumping up and down...:crack:

I had a moment in the car today and I've been a :hyper: freak all day. Who the hell cooks at 9:30 at night for the hell of it?!?! I should be in bed! But no...I just made a huge mexican stiry fry for the week and I was thinking about dusting now. :crack: :coocoo: I think I just had too much sugar at my parents house today. I made cookies and mint brownies for a bake sale at work tomorrow, I did a ton of laundry, cleaned up my room a bit, flipped my mattress, and now made dinner for tomorrow night. I'll crash eventually and probably over sleep tomorrow morning. :huh:

I was wondering what was up with the stir fry at this hour! :laugh:
Kariann said:
I'm really hungry right now...like I want a sandwich type hungry...not snack type hungry. :|
Me too all of a sudden...Maybe Amanda will e-mail us some stir fry! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom