Random Risque' U2 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:

:love: Someone should use this as a sig. :sexywink: Someone should sacrifice herself voluntarily.....:sexywink::D:laugh:
I see, madonna's child did it already. :yes: Good girl. :love: :drool:

Damnit!

Well, it's not that bad. There's this guy sitting next to me and he's not exactly coming from the deep end of the gene pool... ahem, anyway, his presence is inhibiting my ability to really enjoy them "masked" pics... :lol:

This is kinda off topis, but it was so... I dunno, odd, that I had to share. I was walking down a street with a few of my friends when all of a sudden I see these two posters for Skyy Blue, one above the other, and I burst out laughing. I'm hysterical, and through bursts of laughter I point out to one of my friends what was so funny, and she starts laughing. The top poster was of a guy's back and a girl in his arms. The bottom poster (right under the other one) was of a girl's bum, legs, and her arms, which were at her side. So if you put the two of these together, it looks like the guy is wearing ight blue Speedos and has arms coming out of his hips! :lmao: :coocoo:

Re: Damnit!

Queen Betty said:
Well, it's not that bad. There's this guy sitting next to me and he's not exactly coming from the deep end of the gene pool... ahem, anyway, his presence is inhibiting my ability to really enjoy them "masked" pics... :lol:

This is kinda off topis, but it was so... I dunno, odd, that I had to share. I was walking down a street with a few of my friends when all of a sudden I see these two posters for Skyy Blue, one above the other, and I burst out laughing. I'm hysterical, and through bursts of laughter I point out to one of my friends what was so funny, and she starts laughing. The top poster was of a guy's back and a girl in his arms. The bottom poster (right under the other one) was of a girl's bum, legs, and her arms, which were at her side. So if you put the two of these together, it looks like the guy is wearing ight blue Speedos and has arms coming out of his hips! :lmao: :coocoo:

LOL :laugh: Thanks for sharing that with us hun, would have loved to have seen it!

BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO

Eh, I came across some more hotness.........so there ya go.

16.jpg

Yeah, this is just weird.
new14.jpg

11.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Damnit!

Queen Betty said:
Lipstick-y too. :tongue: :D

Well, if you've ever seen either one of those posters around, you can piece them together, and it'll look ridiculous! :laugh: I've gotta get a pic of that; I'll try to scan it in so ya'll can see. :D

Hey yeah give it a try! I dont think I'll see one here so I'd love to see it! :D

Musssssst.....get.....air.....don't.........want...........to..........leave...........the.......pictures......

(runs out of the room trying to carry the monitor)

:banghead:

Kristie said:
better... these were posted in the twosomes thread...

looks like Larry dresses to the left :evil:
eqbonola2.jpg

wouldn't you like to be a part of THAT?

:lol: :yes:

I had noticed... but I didn't dare to say it. I have other examples of that too... :D

A few more

Ok, this might be pushing risque', but looking at those manly hands gives me *risque thoughts*:
3354%3B4%3A723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336745%3A52ot1lsi

This one inspires *risque thoughts* too - I'm imagining that this is a "crotch shot" of Bono, ie, the camera is low in Larry's lap.....
3354%3B4%3A723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336745%3A54ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom